Beachy Nashville Residence
Beachy Nashville Residence
Situated in a peaceful neighborhood in highly desired, East Nashville, this beach-inspired townhome is the perfect place to get some relaxation in after a long day of enjoying this one of a kind city. Located just a short drive from downtown, and all of the major highways, you can be at the famous Ryman Auditorium, Arrington Vineyards, Yazoo Brewery, the famed Broadway strip, and more, all within minutes!
As you enter the second floor, you are greeted with an open space and neutral tones. The room is adorned in both coastal décor with a touch of Music City inspiration. Take a seat on the comfortable couch after a long day of touring the nearby museums, or walking along Broadway to see dozens of live bands. View the mounted flat screen TV, and get ready for a night out at one of the nearby fine dining restaurants.
The kitchen and dining areas flow out of the living room. The dining room seats 6-7 guests comfortably. The modern table and beachy chairs are the perfect combination, and allow plenty of space for larger parties to all dine and gather together. The kitchen has brand new stainless steel appliances, chic white countertops, and cabinets stocked with everything you need to enjoy a home cooked meal.
There are 4 modern and charming bedrooms, perfect for a good night’s sleep after spending all day exploring. The first floor includes a full over full bunk bed, with an en-suite bathroom. On the second floor, there is another bedroom with a king bed and en-suite bathroom. The bedroom blends the ideal amount of country chic, with Hawaiian vibes. All of the bathrooms are modern and adorned with crisp white tiles and new appliances.
The third floor includes two more bedrooms. One of the bedrooms has two full beds and en-suite bathroom. This room is reminiscent of the old west, almost out of an old country song, yet with modern furnishings and touches. The second bedroom on the third floor boasts two queen beds, with a beautiful surf and sun theme, and en-suite bathroom.
The home is equipped with a 2 car attached garage, so getting around will be a breeze. However, since you’re so close to downtown and all of the other sights to see, calling an Uber will be easy as well.
During the day, you can make your way downtown and enjoy a backstage tour at the famous Ryman Auditorium, and learn about its vast history before and after the Opry. At night, head down to Broadway and dance the night away to the local live music. When you’re looking to venture out of the city, enjoy one of the amazing wineries, or old estates in nearby towns.
No matter what the day calls for, Nashville is a city that is able to please all. Whether you’re traveling as a couple, large groups, or a family, you will be amazed at the diverse history and culture of a city that is growing rapidly for a reason. This stunning townhome is the ideal place to call home, and rest up for an exciting day ahead!
***Please be considerate of neighbors and mind the quiet hours to allow the host to maintain a respectful relationship within the community.
Townhome with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 1800 square feet, 168 square meters
2x Full, King, 2x Full, and 2x Queen
10 guests maximum
Nashville International Airport (BNA)
20 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Ryman Auditorium (10 minute drive) - Take a tour or see an amazing show at this iconic Nashville venue.
- Grand Ole Opry (15 minute drive) - Have an authentic country music experience!
- Historic RCA Studio B (10 minute drive) - This storied recording studio remains an icon that humbles all who enter its doors.
- Fat Bottom Brewing Company (15 minute drive) - Enjoy a tour, or sip on delicious brews in the sunny beer garden.
- Yazoo Brewing Company (15 minute drive) - With twice-weekly brewery tours, you'll learn about the brewing process and sip on delicious Yazoo beers.
- 5 Points Pizza (10 min drive) - Enjoy the best pizza in the city made by New Yorkers!
Places of Interest
- The Parthenon (15 minute drive) - See why Nashville is known as "The Athens of the South" at this gorgeous green park and lovely tribute to the Parthenon.
- Broadway (10 minute drive) - Experience the lights of Nashville's most famous strip!
- Belle Mead Plantation (20 minute drive) - Visit and marvel at this breathtaking plantation home.
- Cheekwood (25 minute drive) - This 55-acre estate houses a lush botanical garden and museum.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet