Naples Beach Retreat
Naples Beach Retreat
Just minutes from the beach and downtown area, this newly renovated home is perfect for the entire family. Only 9 blocks from the popular 5th Avenue stores and restaurants, an exciting day at the beach can always be followed by a relaxing night on the town. Nestled in a quiet neighborhood, this five bedroom home is ideal for larger groups looking for some relaxation after a busy day exploring the best of Naples.
Enter to dark hardwood floors and high ceilings in the open living room. Surrounded by windows, enjoy views of the property and natural sunlight as it peaks into the room. Take a seat on the couch or arm chairs in this elegant space. For a more casual feel, head to the den area with a plush leather sectional and large flat screen TV. This room is the perfect cozy entertainment space for everyone.
The brand new chef’s kitchen carries the same rich dark hardwood floors that pop against the light cabinets and countertops. Offering everything you need for a home cooked meal, the chefs in the group will enjoy the space and convenience of the room as well as the stainless steel appliances.
Once everything is prepared, the family can enjoy the meal at the beautiful dining room table made of dark hardwood. Take a seat on the dining seats or the bench. The room is surrounded with windows and glass doors, so the views are impeccable while you dine. Step through the doors to the yard and enjoy the Florida sun!
The home boasts 5 spacious bedrooms, perfect for relaxing and getting some rest after a long day at the beach. The master includes a king bed and en-suite bathroom. There is also an adjoining room with two twin beds. The bathroom is roomy and modern. With tiled floors, a spacious walk-in shower, and oversized Jacuzzi style tub, the bathroom allows you to relax and unwind. The granite countertops and double vanity provide elegance and plenty of space.
There are three other bedrooms so everyone has plenty of peace and quiet. Two of the rooms have a queen bed. The third has a bunk bed with a twin over double. Each room offers views of the yard and plenty of privacy.
The backyard patio and pool are some of the best features of this luxurious home. Enjoy a day lying in the sun on the high-end furnishings, or take a dip in the pool and spillover hot tub. Surrounded by lush palm trees and tropical vegetation, this perfect Florida oasis is right outside the door, and the views can be seen from most rooms inside.
Naples is filled with plenty of lively activities. Of course, the incredible white sandy beaches and stunning waters are what Naples is known for but there are plenty of other things to do. Naples is surrounded by incredible golf courses, museums, parks, animal sanctuaries, shopping, and fine dining. Whether the family is looking for fun in the water, or a couple’s retreat is looking to spend the day learning about the area or spending a day on the golf course, you will find something to do and Naples Beach Retreat is the perfect place to recharge and truly enjoy a vacation.
Single Family Home with 1 level
5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2900 square feet, 270 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, Bunk, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW)
40 minutes by car.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Shop at The Village on Venetian Bay - Situated right on the waterfront, The Village on Venetian Bay is a luxurious open-air shopping mall!
- Sun-N-Fun Lagoon - This water park offers a variety of fun-filled water-based activities, adventures, and rides for visitors of all ages.
- Clam Pass Park - This beautiful park with beach access is located in the North Naples area and boasts 35 acres of carefully preserved coastal habitat with a three-quarter-mile boardwalk.
- The Baker Museum - This highly acclaimed arts museum offers wonderful exhibits full of intriguing contemporary art pieces.
- Naples Grande Golf Club - With a unique layout and resting against a picturesque backdrop, this course offers a standard of excellence in Naples.
Places of Interest
- 5th Avenue South - The five-mile pedestrian friendly 5th Avenue South is located in the heart of downtown Naples and home to award-winning restaurants and bistros, world-class art galleries, chic boutiques, and elegant inns.
- Naples Pier - Stretching from the end of 12th Avenue, the pier is a popular spot for fishing, sunset watching, dolphin spotting, and enjoying the view of the Gulf of Mexico.
- Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park - Considered to be one of the most pristine beaches in the world, you'll be amazed by the uninterrupted views of the crystal clear waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
- Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary - It consists of about 13,000 acres of magnificent wetlands, pine flatwoods, a marsh, and a wet prairie, as well as the largest North American old growth Bald Cypress forest.