30A Beach Retreat
30A Beach Retreat
Located on historic Highway 30A, this stunning home has convenience, luxury, and charm inside and out. The property is located on one of only five saltwater dune lakes in the world, and the neighborhood greets visitors and residents with a European flair and a laid-back, family-friendly vibe. With access to both private and public beaches, state parks, concert venues, and dog-friendly restaurants, 30A is a unique and welcoming place surrounded by the emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
30A Beach Retreat greets you with neutral tones and modern design. The living spaces offer cozy furnishings and plenty of large windows to enjoy the views from home. Nestled in Blue Mountain Beach, the highest point of the Gulf of Mexico, the home offers incredible ocean views throughout beneath 40-foot sand dunes. Watch the stunning sunsets after a day at the beach and take it all in from any of the 3 porches or seating areas.
High ceilings, hardwood floors, and an open-concept make the space feel inviting. Off of the living room is the modern, fully equipped kitchen, and a staircase downstairs. The kitchen is adorned in sleek countertops, stainless steel appliances, and plenty of seating for everyone to enjoy a meal together. Step out to the patio through charming French-style doors and dine al fresco, or enjoy the spacious seating areas while overlooking the magnificent ocean views.
The home is very private and each bedroom offers serenity and plenty of room to rest up for the next day or rise with the sun and prepare what’s ahead. Sip your morning coffee on the outdoor seating area and watch the deer graze across the dune below the porch.
The infinity pool is one of the best features of the home. Take a dip and enjoy the magnificent views of the surrounding area. The home also offers a beautiful courtyard and downstairs bar, perfect for entertaining and sipping on a tropical drink to set the tone for the week ahead.
Surrounded by some of the most breathtaking scenery, white sandy beaches, and plenty of parks and recreational areas, 30A is a truly unique and special place. The home is located by major interstates, and is walkable to many of the beaches and other attractions. Waterfront dining and shopping are right down the road as well as golf courses and family fun. Whether the day calls for relaxation or adventure, 30A Beach Retreat has you covered when it comes to convenience, luxury, and style!
Private Residence with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 5 baths, 3000 square feet, 279 square meters
King, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Panama City Beach International Airport (ECP)
30 minutes by car.
Views of the Gulf of Mexico!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Santa Rosa Golf & Beach Club - 18 hole golf course right on the beach.
- Harbourtown and Sandestin - Grand Boulevard shopping in 15 minute drive.
- Deep Sea Fishing Destin - Rent a charter and set sail for some of the best fishing around.
- Shipwreck Island Waterpark - Lazy river, water slides, and kiddy area makes it perfect for the whole family.
- 30A Airboat Adventures - Glide across the pristine backwaters of South Walton by airboat.
Places of Interest
- Santa Rosa Beach - Enjoy a day at the beatiful nearby beach and soak up the sun and enjoy the white sand.
- M.B. Miller County Pier - Take an evening stroll along the pier and see marine life and a sunset.
- Seaside - Filled with charming art galleries and delicious beachside restaurants, Seaside is worth an afternoon visit.
- 30A Farmer's Market - Enjoy this legendary and locally loved Farmer's Market every Saturday and on some weekdays.
- Grayton Beer Company - Take a break from the beach and enjoy a cool, craft beer at this fun and friendly brewery.
Tim H.July 2022
Wonderful quiet beachfront community. Great home for family. Beautiful patio with infinity pool overlooking dune lake and beach. Picturesque sunsets!!”
Tim H.March 2022
Truly a Retreat
Fantastic home far from the crowds. Comfortable home, great pool, close to beach. Once you're here , there is no need to leave with the gourmet kitchen. Leah and Chris are very attentive to any issues that may come up during your stay. Love this place!!”
Elizabeth F.August 2021
Wonderful Home with Incredible Views
Leah's home is fabulous. It is gorgeous, comfortable, and in a unique location. The views of the tip of Draper lake and the gulf were phenomenal. A few steps to the gulf gave us access to a private beach for beach walking, gulf swimming, and just enjoying the view. Overall, a memorable experience in an outstanding home with the best of the best style.”