El Valle de Anton Home and Guest House - Rainforest, Beaches, Golf, and Hiking nearby!
El Valle de Anton, Panama
El Valle de Anton Home and Guest House
Located in the crater of an extinct volcano, this home and town offer incredible scenery, history, and landscaping. Get to know Panama’s stunning countryside in luxury near the Pacific side’s most popular beaches and close to several championship golf courses. Due to its pleasant weather, El Valle de Anton is the perfect place for spending the summer or winter, as well as a popular destination for those looking to live in luxury during their vacation. With a main house and independent guest house on 2 acres of private tree-lined land, there is plenty of space and comforts for any group.
Covered in tiling, surrounded by windows and natural sunlight, and authentic clay walls, the living room greets you. Enjoy a seat on the plush leather furnishings by the fireplace. Sunlight peeks through the French doors and provides an excellent view of the backyard patio and yard.
The kitchen is spacious and provides plenty of room to gather and make a meal together or enjoy a drink for cocktail hour. The kitchen offers tons of cabinet space, tiled countertops, and a farmhouse feel. Enjoy meals in the kitchen or at the dining room with seating for 10 while overlooking the expansive backyard.
The main house has 4 bedrooms and bathrooms, and offers plenty of bedding in each room, most with more than one bed. There is plenty of space, too, so even small families can share a room. The bunk room is perfect for kids or families. The guest home offers two additional bedrooms and bathrooms.
Surrounded by mountains, and about an hour from the area’s best beaches, there is always something to do near home. Enjoy the charming rural town of El Valle de Anton surrounded by stunning scenery, natural landmarks, waterfalls, mountains, and more. Hikers will enjoy the weather fit for mountain climbing and exploring. Overlook the area and see the ocean from the top of some of the mountains. For a day at the beach, take about an hour drive to some of the whitest sands and serene settings. Spend a thrilling day in the rainforest zip lining among the canopies and get an amazing bird’s eye view of the surroundings.
For a true Panama countryside stay, El Valle de Anton Home and Guest House is an idyllic home for any group, any generation, and any itinerary!
Single Family Home with 0 levels
6 bedrooms, 6 baths, 1 square feet, 1 square meters
King, King, King, King, King, and King
14 guests maximum
Tocumen International Airport (PTY)
2 hours by car.
Las tres Marias Mountains!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Volcano Hiking - Spend the morning taking a guided hike inside the inhabited, extinct volcano and up the surrounding mountains.
- Adventures Panama - For the thrill seekers in the group, spend the day zip lining, hiking, and seeing waterfalls among the rainforest.
- El Chorro Macho - Hike in the rainforest and end at a natural pool where you can swim and relax after a good workout.
- Gaital National Park - The ideal place for hiking, bird watching, enjoying wildlife, and getting a view of the ocean on either side of Panama!
Places of Interest
- Downtown El Valle de Anton - Enjoy this rustic small town surrounded by mountains and a volcano. Enjoy the incredible scenery, landmarks, parks, wildlife, and more!
- El Valle de Anton - Enjoy the surrounding mountains and valleys, especially El Valle de Anton, located within the crater of the second largest inhabited dormant volcano in the world.
- Santa Clara Beach - Perfect place to have a beach day nearby, grab a hut and enjoy the white sandy beaches and on-site cuisine.
- Butterfly Haven - Enjoy being immersed in hundreds of living, jewel colored butterflies in a tropical rain forest setting.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- Multiple TVs
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet