Desert Mountain Privacy
Desert Mountain Privacy
Located in a safe and quiet gated community, this Scottsdale gem provides its own hiking trails on the on-site mountains right outside the door. Near the charming town of Cave Creek, you will find plenty of outdoor activities and fun right around the corner. Hiking, biking, and exploring are some of Scottsdale’s best features, but at Desert Mountain Privacy, relaxation and rejuvenation will also be possible.
Greeted with two story windows, a floor to ceiling fireplace, and hardwood floors, you will be surrounded by an authentic western feel with a modern aesthetic. Take a seat on the couch or leather armchairs by the fireplace and enjoy the space as you watch the flat screen TV and enjoy the views from the expansive windows.
The chef’s kitchen is spacious and provides everything you need for a home cooked meal. The dark wood cabinets pop against the light granite countertops. With stainless steel appliances, like a double oven, you will have everything you need to cook even larger meals. The beautifully polished copper sink adds the perfect touch of old-world elegance to the space. When everything is prepared, eat it at the kitchen table for 4 guests, or dining table for 6 guests where you can lookout over the beautiful landscaping.
The master bedroom carries the beautiful hardwood floors throughout with a king bed and an adobe fireplace that makes the room perfectly cozy. Walk out through glass door and enjoy the outdoor seating area. The other three bedrooms have queen or double full beds. Each room has its own entrance to the patio through glass doors, and plenty of space and privacy for optimal comfort.
Enjoy the outdoor seating and barbecue area for a family meal outside. Spend sunny days out on the amazing infinity desert-inspired swimming pool and spillover spa. During the evening, be sure to enjoy some of the best sunsets imaginable right from home. Surrounded by lush desert vegetation and views, the backyard oasis is the ideal place to hang out and enjoy the best of the west.
Under five hours to the Grand Canyon, and surrounded by stunning natural landscaping, countless championship golf courses, and outdoor activities, Scottsdale has everything you need to have an exciting vacation with everyone. Whether you’re traveling with family, golf pairs, outdoor enthusiasts, or those looking to relax, Desert Mountain Privacy is an ideal home for everyone!
Single Family Home with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 5 baths, 5500 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, and 2x Full
10 guests maximum
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
40 minutes by car.
Golf course and amazing sunset views!
Activities of Interest
- Scottsdale Wine Trail - Old Town Scottsdale is a hub for tasting rooms from some of the state’s most acclaimed vineyards and craft breweries. Spend your evening sampling the fruits of their labor!
- Old Town - Discover Scottsdale’s beginnings in Historic Old Town, browse the galleries of the Arts District, shop along Fifth Avenue or discover the energy of the Entertainment District.
- TPC Scottsdale - One of Scottsdale’s finest public, desert-style golf courses. Play where the pros play – you can almost hear the crowds cheering on the infamous 16th hole.
- Echo Canyon Summit Trail - An advanced hiking trail with wildflowers and desert formations.
Places of Interest
- Tonto National Forest - Explore 3 million acres of rugged and spectacularly beautiful country, with cact and desert terrain.
- Many wonderful desert mountain hikes
- The Grand Canyon - Witness one of the seven wonders of the world almost 300 miles long at this natural splendor.
- Museum of the West - This Old Town gem celebrates the pioneer spirit of the American West through changing exhibitions of fine art, rare historic artifacts and cultural treasures.
- Desert Botanical Garden - The Garden’s five paved thematic trails introduce you to thousands of arid-land plants from around the world.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet