W Residences Hollywood - 2 Bedroom
The Residences at W Hollywood is an upscale high-
rise condominium building in the heart of revitalized Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA. Offering a stunning rooftop pool and expansive terraces, the building allows guests to enjoy panoramic views of Los Angeles and the Hollywood Hills. Associated with W Hollywood Hotel, guests will have access to five-star concierge service and access to the hotel’s amenities. The ability to enjoy resort style amenities such as gardens, a fitness center, dining area, and dog park, provide everything you need for your stay.
Enter the living room which boast incredible views of Hollywood. Enjoy the flat screen TV while you relax inside, or take a seat on the private balcony and enjoy the excitement of the city from home. The space is open and flows together with welcoming contemporary touches throughout.
The kitchen is equipped with modern appliances and has been newly renovated.
There are two spacious bedrooms, each with plush bedding and linens. Both bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms.
Conveniently located at the historic Hollywood & Vine, this luxury condo is just minutes from Beverly Hills and downtown Los Angeles. With the metro station being just steps away from the building, residents can easily navigate around the city. Nearby you will find lots of restaurants, shopping and hiking at parks including Griffith Park Hike and Runyon Canyon.
Trendy shopping like Melrose Ave and Fairfax are also right outside the door. For even more fun in the area, there is the Fairfax Flea Market, Rosebowl Flea Market, 3rd St Promenade in Santa Monica, concerts at the Hollywood Bowl, movie screening at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery, and more! You will find excitement at the complex and around it allowing for the ideal adventurous Hollywood vacation.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1800 square feet, 168 square meters
King and King
6 guests maximum
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
45 minutes by car.
Views of Pantages Theater, Capital Records, and Hollywood Hills.
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Optional fee to rent a 2014 Range Rover Evoque which is kept at the property if interested.
Activities of Interest
- Hollywood - Spend the day at this historical neighborhood and enjoy all of the entertaining stops along the way.
- Museum of Illusions - Tour the incredibly museum with 3D exhibits, Upside Down House, and more!
- The Broad Museum - Explore this contemporary art museum with free general admission to its permanent collection galleries.
- Highland Shopping Center - Enjoy a day at this shopping and entertainment center which includes TCL Chinese Theatre and the Dolby Theatre, and home to the Academy Awards.
Places of Interest
- Hollywood Farmers Market - Browse the vast market every Sunday.
- Katsuya Restaurant - Enjoy a night out and indulge in sushi and cocktails at this upscale location.
- Runyon Canyon - See for miles at this 160-acre park, and enjoy a day of hiking, biking, or jogging.
- Hollywood Boulevard - Enjoy the pedestrian friendly area and see the Walk of Fame.
Iconic location and spacious luxury accomodations. Our family loved our stay here. The views were amazing and the beds were so comfortable. Our host, Maria, was amazing and eager to help.”
Great location. Starbucks next door. Hotel staff gave great service. Really good restaurants and shopping close by. We always love to stay at this property. The Bartender Mary at the Hotel Pool rocks. Owner Maria and her father were a delight to work with. Highly recommend this property. ”