W Residences Hollywood - 2 Bedroom
Los Angeles, California
W Residences Hollywood - 2 Bedroom
The Residences at W Hollywood is an upscale high-
rise condominium building in the heart of revitalized Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA. Offering a stunning rooftop park, known as the best in Los Angeles, and expansive terraces, the buildings allows guests to enjoy panoramic views of Los Angeles and the Hollywood Hills. Associated with W Hollywood Hotel, guests will have access to five-star concierge service and access to the hotel’s amenities. The ability to enjoy resort style amenities such as gardens, a fitness center, dining area, and dog park, provide everything you need for your downtown stay.
Enter to one of two living rooms surrounded by windows that boast incredible views of Hollywood. The plush furnishings in both rooms provide the perfect relaxation space while you enjoy the best views around. Enjoy the flat screen TV while you relax inside, or take a seat on the private balcony and enjoy the excitement of the city from home. The space is open and flows together with welcoming contemporary touches throughout.
The kitchen is equipped with modern appliances, hardwood floors, and deep chocolate colored cabinets. The tiled back splash adds color and charm against the chic neutral tones of the room. Cook up a meal from home, and enjoy it at the kitchen bar on the stools, or enjoy a fine cocktail before hitting the town for the incredible nightlife right outside.
There are two spacious bedrooms, each with plush bedding and linens. The master bedroom is en-suite and provides a personal entrance to the balcony. The room offers incredible views but is also private and calm enough to offer a good night’s sleep. The master bathroom is spacious and modern with everything you need to get ready for the day or freshen up.
Conveniently located at the historic Hollywood & Vine, this luxury condo is just minutes from Beverly Hills and downtown Los Angeles. With the metro station being just steps away from the building, residents can easily navigate around the city. Nearby you will find lots of restaurants, shopping and hiking at parks including Griffith Park Hike and Runyon Canyon.
Trendy shopping like Melrose Ave and Fairfax are also right outside the door. For even more fun in the area, there is the Fairfax Flea Market, Rosebowl Flea Market, 3rd St Promenade in Santa Monica, concerts at the Hollywood Bowl, movie screening at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery, and more! You will find excitement at the complex and around it allowing for the ideal adventurous Hollywood vacation.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1800 square feet
King and King
6 guests maximum
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
45 minutes by car.
Views of Pantages Theater, Capital Records, and Hollywood Hills.
Optional fee to rent a 2014 Range Rover Evoque which is kept at the property if interested.
Activities of Interest
- Hollywood - Spend the day at this historical neighborhood and enjoy all of the entertaining stops along the way.
- Museum of Illusions - Tour the incredibly museum with 3D exhibits, Upside Down House, and more!
- The Broad Museum - Explore this contemporary art museum with free general admission to its permanent collection galleries.
- Highland Shopping Center - Enjoy a day at this shopping and entertainment center which includes TCL Chinese Theatre and the Dolby Theatre, and home to the Academy Awards.
Places of Interest
- Hollywood Farmers Market - Browse the vast market every Sunday.
- Katsuya Restaurant - Enjoy a night out and indulge in sushi and cocktails at this upscale location.
- Runyon Canyon - See for miles at this 160-acre park, and enjoy a day of hiking, biking, or jogging.
- Hollywood Boulevard - Enjoy the pedestrian friendly area and see the Walk of Fame.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- Espresso Machine
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility