This newly renovated, seafront home provides the perfect oasis for a relaxing stay with stunning views and peaceful surroundings. The Beach House fuses together luxury living with the charm and comforts of a beachfront residence. Enjoy new furnishings, views, and convenience to nearby fun all week long!
Enter to vaulted white washed ceilings, designed to promote the coastal feel throughout the open-concept space. Take a seat on the comfortable aqua sectional sofa, and watch the flat screen TV, or enjoy the views. The room is adorned with beach-inspired décor and elegant touches to add the perfect among of sophistication.
The kitchen flows out of the living room and is adorned in bright tiles, white cabinets, and stainless steel appliances. The lightly painted walls juxtaposed with the cabinets and granite countertops add a coastal aesthetic which is the perfect backdrop while preparing fresh seafood from home. Enjoy the meal at the countertop bar, or at the dining table for 6.
There are 4 comfortable bedrooms, two of which have queen beds and sofa beds on the upper level that share a master bathroom. Downstairs, you’ll find two more bedrooms with 4 sings beds that can be converted to 2 king beds. These rooms also share a master bathroom. Each room is covered in hardwood floors, beach themed décor, and natural sunlight.
Located on the seafront, you will be surrounded by incredible ocean and mountain views. When you’re ready to hit the beach, there are multiple beaches right down the road. Spend the day at Makao Beach, Kapaka Beach, and more! Sacred Falls State Park is located nearby as well, and offers stunning views of and plenty of amazing hiking.
Take a drive around the island and witness some of the most amazing waterfront and mountain sites. Partake in fresh foods in casual and fine dining restaurants, or enjoy one of the many entertainment venues. Whatever the day has in store, you are sure to experience stunning landscaping, oceanfront views, welcoming hospitality, and convenience to the best of Oahu at Hau’ula House.
Townhome with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2000 square feet, 186 square meters
Queen, Queen, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
12 guests maximum
Honolulu International Airport (HNL)
1 hour by car.
Ocean and mountain views!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Ohana Surf Project - Take a group lesson in English or Japanese, and learn how to navigate these excellent surfing waters.
- Hanauma Bay Snorkel Adventures - Snorkel and swim along Hanauma Bay and view brilliant coral reef formations, tropical fish, sea turtles with expert instructors.
- Manoa Falls - Enjoy a hike among the thick vegetation and enjoy the sites and sounds of these incredible falls.
- Diamond Head - Enjoy breathtaking views during your hike around this dormant volcano.
- The Honolulu Museum of Art Spalding House - Take a tour of this contemporary art gallery in a 1920s mansion.
Places of Interest
- Polynesian Cultural Center - Enjoy an incredible day at this Polynesian-themed theme park and living museum with shows, dining, and tours.
- Turtle Bay Resort - This incredible oceanfront resort offers an Arnold Palmer golf course among others, ocean activities, dining, and events.
- Pipeline Beach - This natural reef break makes for some of the most incredible waves imaginable.
- Kuala Ranch - Experience this 4,000-acre nature preserve and popular film destination.
- Pearl Harbor - Take a tour of this historic lagoon front harbor.
- Ho’omaluhia Botanical Garden - Take a stroll through this beautiful 32-acre garden with a fresh water lake.
- Halona Blowhole Lookout - Enjoy the views from this popular lookout.
- 40"+ TV
- Covered Parking
- High Speed Internet
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet