Zentrum Sea View Villa
Zentrum Sea View Villa
Located on the largest sun-bleached island of Greece, home to sparkling blue Mediterranean waters, golden beaches, this incredible villa offers class, convenience, and luxury. The town is filled with an assortment of classic Greek, white-washed architecture filled with ancient history and mythology. Situated in a breathtaking location surrounded by beautiful nature and excellent views of the mountains and the azure blue sea, this 5,000 square foot villa is a dream come true.
Enter to an open and relaxed atmosphere inside that offers plenty of privacy, even for larger parties.
Surrounded by incredible views, the location of this gorgeous villa is the ideal place to relax or do some entertaining.
Step out of the kitchen area and into the covered dining room outside with seating for 8 guests.
If you would like the Mediterranean Sea as the backdrop, take everything out to the expansive terrace, use the outside BBQ and dine al fresco.
There are 4 spacious bedrooms, each equipped with two single beds, air conditioning, and mosquito screens. Enjoy the comfort of a Elite Strom mattress as you fall asleep after a long day.
All bedrooms are en-suite and offer spacious showers and vanities. The bedrooms also boast their own terrace.
The outdoor spaces are some of the best features of the home. Kids will love the green recreation zone that includes a play area and toys. When everyone is ready to cool off, head to the private pool with integrated KIDS pool.
The main terrace offers ample seating space, a barbecue, outdoor dining, and views of the mountains and sea.
The town of Chania is a beautiful waterfront village and will be enjoyed by all who travel. enjoy waterfront strolls, dining, and sightseeing. After a long day of exploring this area filled with ancient history, retire to Zentrum Sea View Villa for the perfect luxury home exchange experience.
What guest member should need to know!
Due to COVID regulations in Greece the Guest member needs to deliver a full list with names, surnames, address, email, phone number, ID Passport number and nationality to the Host member 72 hours in advance of arrival.
Guest member will receive the full regulations of the Host member to avoid any doubts or questions.
Private Residence with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 5000 square feet, 465 square meters
King, King, King, and King
8 guests maximum
Chania Airport (CHQ)
40 minute by car
Fantastic sea and mountain views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Due to new COVID-regulations in Greece there will be fresh towels every 2 days and new linnen once a week. As well as the property will be cleaned every 2 days. Therefor is a 20e per person per night additional fee.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Day trip to Spinalonga Island - Perched in the north-east of Crete (within the Gulf of Elounda), it’s one little spot to explore some of the Venetian histories of the island.
- Wander through Rethymno - Take a few hours to wander the narrow, cobbled streets, stop off at the little cafes for a frappe and find the Venetian Harbour.
- Visit Europe’s oldest city - Knossos Palace is the biggest Bronze Age site across all of the island and is often referred to as Europe’s oldest city. Look out for the stunning frescoes and amazing Throne Room too.
- Explore Samaria Gorge - Samaria Gorge National Park is one stunning spot to see another side of Crete and something that’s so unique compared to the other Greek islands.
- Fortress of Koules - Built in the 16th Century by the reigning Venetians, he historical site itself is now closed for entry, but you can still catch a glimpse when you’re wandering around Heraklion.
Places of Interest
- Seitan Limania Beach - Relatively near Chania, the tiny little cover of Seitan Limania is a great spot to chill out and relax in that stunning Aegean Sea.
- Downtown Chania - Make sure to take a wander to the Venetian Harbour, visit the old lighthouse and visit the Agora Marketplace where you’ll be able to grab some freshly picked figs. Yum!
- Balos Lagoon - One of the best hiking routes in Crete has to be around Balos Lagoon. You can also take a small little boat from Kastelli to Balos if you’re wanting to stretch your seafaring legs.
- Holy Trinity Monastery - This monastery is amazing to visit when you’re looking for a break from all that beach life. Make sure you head inside the monastery itself, it has some of the very best gilded interiors you’ll find on the island.
- Mirabello Bay - Enjoy a day trip to one of tne of the largest bays in all of Europe (top 5). Take a drive around the whole region, pop into the Sea of Crete for a little dip and head to the town of Agios Nikolaos for a bite to eat.
Me and my family had a great time the host made it all possible she helped us out with everything we needed and some I really appreciate her and the house was beautiful”
Due to COVID traveling concerns, we decided not to make the trip. The host was most gracious and understanding in our communication and we look forward to truly staying another time. The place looks lovely, fantastic, and wonderfully located!”