Bradenton Bayside Home
Bradenton Bayside Home
Located near the bay of Anna Maria Island, this impeccable home is the ideal place to enjoy a beachfront vacation. With ample space, privacy, and a short walk or drive to the beaches, Bradenton Bayside Home offers all the peace and quiet you need to ensure a relaxing stay, while still providing the convenience of the nearby cities and white sandy beaches.
Situated among wonderfully manicured landscaping, everything you need for the ideal Florida vacation can be found at home. Enter into an open and modern living room that provides the perfect mix of coastal design with a rustic aesthetic. The comfortable light furnishings bring plenty of brightness into the room with the help of the sliding glass doors that lead outside. Take a seat on the couch and enjoy the flat screen TV. The fireplace is for show, and provides the perfect feel to the homey space. The high ceilings allow the staircase to be center stage and bring the entire home together to this magnificent great room.
The kitchen boasts a welcoming space with hardwood floors, cabinets, and brand new stainless steel appliances. Enjoy cooking along the granite countertops, and easily find all of the appliances and utensils you need to make the perfect dish. When the meal is prepared, enjoy it with an ocean view at the contemporary dining area surrounded by windows.
There are three spacious bedrooms, two of which include a king bed, and one that includes a queen. Each of the rooms offer bright beachy colors, plenty of space and incredible views, as well as en-suite bathrooms. The master bathroom has a jetted tub for optimal relaxation, a spacious walk-in shower, and double vanity.
The incredible back deck, patio, heated pool, and hot tub are some of the best features of the home. Spend some time on the screened-in deck with high-end patio furnishings, and overlook the bay as everyone comes together to enjoy a tropical beverage and talk about the day. Palm trees are scattered across the lawn and lead you to the dock where you can enjoy views of the water, see boats pass by, and some occasional wildlife. The dock is the perfect place to launch a kayak, jet ski or a boat and watch the most beautiful sunsets.
Bradenton offers plenty of wonderful beaches, and is a short drive to Sarasota where you can find tons of fresh dining experiences, shopping, entertainment, and nightlife. Enjoy a beachfront meal, rent a boat or jet ski, or simply lounge beneath the Florida sun. Whether you’re staying in, or going out, there is always plenty to do at or near Bradenton Bayside Home.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2481 square feet
King, King, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Tampa International Airport (TPA); Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport (SRQ)
TPA - 50 minutes by car; SRQ - 25 minutes by car.
Anna Maria Bay!
$100 pet fee if applicable.
Activities of Interest
- Myakka Canopy Walkway - Take a hike and enjoy the easy access of the walkway and view wildlife among the trees.
- Bradenton Beach Marina - Docking for up to 30' boat and jet skis.
- Bishop Museum Of Science And Nature - Learn about the gulf coast's history and take a tour of this special museum.
- St. Armands Circle - Shop, dine, and explore this exciting area of Sarasota right by the bay.
- Marietta Museum of Art and Whimsy - Tour this unique gallery with contemporary paintings, sculpture & other artwork.
- Bradenton Fishing Charters - Fish from the dock, or rent a charter. No license needed.
Places of Interest
- Anna Maria Beaches - Enjoy the incredible white sandy shores of the three main beaches, Anna Maria Bayfront Park, Manatee Public Beach, and Coquina Beach.
- Robinson's Preserve - Spend the afternoon at this nature preserve with hiking & biking trails, picnic areas, a boat launch & observation platforms.
- Palma Sola Bay Beach - Just a 2 block walk away, enjoy the sandy shores, kayak, and ride horses.
- Marie Selby Botanical Gardens - Enjoy tens of thousands of plants in this 15-acre garden.
- Beach House Restaurant - Enjoy fresh cuisine at this local beachside favorite, then enjoy a stroll along the beach.
- 40"+ TV
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet