Mount Maunganui Beachfront Home
Mount Maunganui Beachfront Home
Situated on one of the most magnificent beaches in the Bay of Plenty region sits this stunning beachfront home. Located near some of the most amazing natural attractions, like the geothermal region of Rotura, Waitomo Glowworm Caves, and Mt. Mauganui Beach and trails, the Bay of Plenty offers plenty of opportunities for an unforgettable vacation. Located in the heart of it all, Mount Maunganui Beachfront Home, is the perfect place to start and end the day in comfort, class, and style.
The views are the first thing you’ll notice upon entering this luxury home. The open floor plan allows you to enjoy the incredible scenery no matter where you are spending time in the home. Take a seat on the sofas and watch the ocean from the comfort of the living room. The expansive windows fill the back wall, and the glass doors open onto the patio so you can enjoy the breeze or step outside. If you are lucky you will see pods of Orca whales and dolphins
The home is setup to enjoy the best of outdoor living as well. If you have a larger group, everyone can spread out and relax both inside and out on the spacious patio with high-end furnishings, two fireplaces, comfortable beanbag chairs, and a luxurious spa pool when the ocean is too cold to take a dip.
Walk into the kitchen where you will find the most modern stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and bar seating. Cook up a meal in the space and take everything to the long dining table with seating for 8 guests. Indulge with friends and family with incredible views, or dine al fresco on the patio at the table that seats 10-12 guests by the fireplace as you listen to the waves crash upon the shore.
The property boasts 6 incredible bedrooms. The master includes a king bed, and a corner window so you can enjoy views from all angles. This room is bright and spacious and the perfect place to enjoy the sunset after a fun-filled day. The other five bedrooms welcome guests with a bright inviting tone and queen bed in each.
When staying home, enjoy the in-home fitness room with cardio equipment. After a good workout, jump in the water just steps from the property. This beach is ideal for swimming, surfing, kayaking, and stand-up paddleboarding. All of this equipment is kindly provided by the host.
When heading out, there is plenty to do just outside. The Mt Maunganui Links Golf Course is across the road. Diverse shopping and gourmet restaurants are also nearby just a quick walk or bike ride away. You will be surrounded by some of the most amazing beaches in the area where you can learn to surf or take a dolphin safari.
No matter what is on the group's agenda, there are countless activities in the Bay of Plenty, and Mount Maunganui Beachfront Home offers guests everything they need for a vacation of a lifetime.
Private Residence with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 4 baths, 6500 square feet, 604 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Queen
12 guests maximum
Tauranga Airport (TRG); Rotorua Regional Airport (ROT)
5 minutes by car (TRG); 50 minutes by car (ROT)
Beautful Mt Maunganui Beach looking out over the Pacific Ocean.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Cycleways - Located in urban areas, it's easy to get around the city without having to deal with street traffic.
- Mount Surf School & Rentals - Rent a board and take a lesson on some of the best waves in the world with the best instructors in the area.
- River Rats Raft & Kayak - Take off on the thrill of a lifetime and rush through the rivers and waterfalls, or rent a kayak and enjoy river rides.
- Dolphin Seafaris - Set sail in the open waters and see these amazing creatures in their natural habitat.
- Ohauiti Reserve - Go hiking in this dense natural area and be surrounded by natural vegetation and wildlife.
- The Mt Maunganui Links Golf Course - Just across the road this tree-lined course is set among some of the best beaches and welcomes golfers of all levels!
Places of Interest
- Rotorua Lakes - Located in the Bay of Plenty region, this lake is the second largest lake in the area. Enjoy water sports, nearby villages, or thermal hot pools.
- Mt Maunganui - Relax at one of the top beaches in the world, or walk up the trails to overlook the area and ocean.
- Coromandel Peninsula - One of New Zealand's most popular tourist destinations, this area is known for its incredible beaches, lush forests, and laid-back vibe.
- Hobbiton - See the movie set where Lord of the Rings trilogy and The Hobbit film series were filmed on a movie set tour.
- Fife Lane Restaurant - Enjoy farm to table food, classy cocktails, produce from local growers, in a contemporary and welcoming atmosphere.
- Waitomo Glowworm Caves - One of a series of caves known for its specific glowworm species that illuminates the caves at night.