Oceanfront Oaxaca House
Oceanfront Oaxaca House
Surrounded by a unique natural paradise, this Cliffside home is situated on the edge of the Pacific Ocean. Truly connect with the elements, relax and unwind at this stunning home with ample indoor and outdoor living spaces. Near enjoyable natural hiking trails, surfing, access to the natural lagoon, as well as several on-site amenities, Oceanfront Oaxaca House is the ideal place for luxury, convenience, and world-class service.
Built with sustainable resourced materials, this home is modern from foundation to décor. Its uniqueness is inviting and homey, yet so spectacular you may never want to leave. Enjoy the outdoor seating areas and take in the magnificent coast of Oaxaca. Relax on the cozy furniture and listen to the waves crash upon the shore, or watch a sunset while sipping on a glass of wine.
Celebrate the art of cooking with the chefs as they gather and prepare locally sourced ingredients for a family dish. Have an authentic experience with Mexican cooking as the house chef provides a wonderful dish every day. Enjoy al fresco by the ocean when everything is ready. The dining area is in the outdoor space and seats 8 guests. There are plenty of places to sit, relax, and enjoy a meal with a view throughout the home.
There are four spacious and open bedrooms with amazing views and plenty of fresh air washing through each space. With modern and comfortable linens and mattresses, all guests will get an excellent night’s sleep. Two of the rooms offer king beds. The other two rooms offer double beds. Three of the rooms offer an extra couch bed. The bathrooms are equipped with brand-new modern appliances and offer plenty of space to refresh and get ready for the day! The ground floor also offers a TV room so you will have a chance to relax.
The top floor offers impeccable views for miles. Take a seat on any of the furniture and enjoy the breeze or lie in a hammock. Located near the beach, getting to and from the sandy coast is simple. Enjoy a day of snorkeling, beach tennis, volleyball, or lounging. If you're away from the beach enjoy slacklining, rockclimbing, or get a massage at the boutique spa and salon.
This luxury abode is surrounded by nature, yet close to the ocean and charming beach towns. When venturing out, enjoy the Pacific coast in Mazunte with whale watching, turtle conservation, and incredible beaches. San Agustinillo is the next village and small fishing hub and offers stunning beaches and waterfront activities.
For the utmost service, tranquility, and adventure, Oceanfront Oaxaca House is the ideal getaway for all who come to experience its uniqueness.
Single Family Home with 6 levels
6 bedrooms, 7 baths, 200 square feet
King, King, King, 2x Twin, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
16 guests maximum
Bahias De Huatulco International Airport (HUX); Aeropuerto Internacional de Puerto Escondido (PXM)
50 minute car.
Due to its secluded location, there is an additional service tip for the on-site staff, a fee for any food and drink purchased will be an additional 30% to the existing amount. If the cars are used, guests will be required to pay for fuel.
Activities of Interest
- Whale, dolphin, crocodile watching - Enjoy 280 square km of the best watching space in this perfect zone during the migrating season.
- Mazunte Beach - Spend the morning snorkeling at this idyllic beach, or take surf lessons as catch a wave.
- Living Museum of the Sea Turtles - Take a tour of this conservation area and aquarium that specializes in helping different species in addition to research.
- Rock climbing - With many natural formations, rent gear and enjoy a day of climbing among the tropical outdoors and unique terrain.
Places of Interest
- Ventanilla Beach - A small seaside village with beautiful beachfront and space to enjoy the sandy shores.
- Mazunte - Spend the day at this nearby beach village with plenty of unique dining options.
- San Agustin - Enjoy waterfront dining, nightlife, and entertainment in this vibrant village.
- Café Royal Restaurant – Bar – Café - Built in 1528, this establishment gives an old-world feel with excellent cuisine and drinks.
Ana's place is amazing. Incredible architecture, two private beaches, 24 hour staff, and the list goes on! If you're seeking a week of relaxation and privacy, it doesn't get better than this. ”
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet