The Specht House
The Specht House
Nestled on a spacious yard with beautifully tailored landscaping, The Specht House is the perfect home for a Sonoma getaway. With a half-acre of privacy, sport pool, and close to the best of wine country, everyone will find plenty to do around the house and at Historical Sonoma Plaza, located just a mile away. Make memories that last a lifetime in this charming home in the heart of wine country!
Enter to an open home with bright tones, high ceilings, and hardwood floors. The living room is sunny and inviting adorned with relaxing furnishings, a stove, and several windows. The room is spacious, yet cozy and the perfect place to relax and unwind. The sliding glass door enters out onto the backyard patio, and provides the perfect setting whenever everyone gathers to watch the flat screen TV.
Flowing into the kitchen and dining areas, the open-concept welcomes all to come together and make memories. Make a meal in the newly designed kitchen with white cabinets, ample counter space, and modern appliances. There are multiple bar stools around the center island that provide the perfect seating arrangement for smaller meals. For more formal meals, indulge at the sleek hardwood dining table with bench and chair seating.
The Specht House offers three lavish bedrooms, each with plush bedding. The master bedroom includes a king bed and en-suite bathroom. The tones are neutral throughout the room with soft lighting to lure you to sleep after a long day in wine country. The two other room include a queen bed and two twin beds.
Spend days at the pool which is equipped with a volleyball net for some fun in the sun. After a day of exploring the area or doing some wine tasting, relax in the secluded hot tub and take in the views and ambiance. Enjoy a friendly game of ping pong or horseshoes with the family for more outdoor fun!
With easy access to San Francisco, a short drive to Napa, and walking distance to Sonoma Plaza, there is plenty to do all day at or away from this luxurious home. Enjoy gourmet restaurants and shopping at Sonoma Plaza. Take a tour and wine tasting at countless wineries in Napa and enjoy the difference between each experience.
Whether you’re looking for excitement and exploration, or ease and relaxation, the Specht House combines convenience, privacy, and luxury to ensure you have a perfect stay in California’s one of a kind wine country!
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2696 square feet
King, Queen, and 2x Full
8 guests maximum
San Francisco International Airport (SFO); Sacramento International Airport (SMF)
1 hour 15 minutes by car.
Wine Country & quiet street views!
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Sonoma Plaza - Enjoy local wines and have a picnic at this town square surrounded by shops.
- Oxbow Public Market - This upscale food market features sweet and savory treats to sample!
- Hamel Winery - Enjoy tastings, tours, fine dining, and views of the estate.
- Benzinger Winery - Tour the estate, enjoy tastings, take a team tour, or participate in one of the many winery events.
- Napa Art Walk - Walk the streets of downtown Napa and take in the numerous amazing sculptures along the way.
Places of Interest
- Friday Farmers Market - Every Friday at 9 am, enjoy the fresh produce and local goods.
- El Dorado Kitchen - Farm to table, local California-Mediterranean cuisine.
- 3 Sticks Tasting Room - Enjoy a tasting at this adobe home in downtown Sonoma.
- Uptown Theater - This beautiful venue offers first-class entertainment right downtown.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet