Far Horizon Estate
Lake Placid, New York
Adirondack Mountains Luxury Cabin
This authentic, fully restored 19030’s Adirondack Lodge is situated on twelve and a half acres with breathtaking views of the Adirondack Mountains. Providing the utmost luxury and seclusion, this quaint abode is the ideal place for mountain and lake life, yet still convenient to all of the fun surrounding activities. Just a five minute drive to the village of Lake Placid, you can enjoy the charming shops and restaurants after a day enjoying skiing the mountains, or swimming in the lakes, making this the perfect location year round!
Enter to beautiful hardwood floors, handcrafted vaulted ceilings, and plenty of rustic décor and accents. Curl up by the stone fireplace on the plush furnishings and lookout over the Adirondack Mountain range through the large windows and glass doors. There is an additional den and seating area so everyone can spread out and have some peaceful downtime.
Flowing into the dining space and kitchen, everything is homey and perfect for family gatherings. The kitchen is spacious and covered in fine cabinetry and sleek elegant granite countertops. The stainless steel appliances provide plenty of ease and room to make a meal for an entire group. Everyone can gather to cook with the mountains as the perfect setting. Enjoy it in the kitchen at the breakfast bar or the dining table for larger meals.
There are four cozy and charming rooms, adorned in the best of cabin life with every luxury afforded to make for a comfortable stay. The first bedroom has a fireplace and en-suite bathroom with modern appliances. The second room is a queen with an en-suite bathroom. The third room has a queen and twin, and en-suite bathroom, and the fourth includes 2 twin beds.
Whether you’re traveling in the summer or winter, Lake Placid offers plenty to do no matter what time of year. There are lakes and rivers all around for boating, fishing, and water sports. There are hundreds of trails to hike on the Adirondack Mountains, and plenty of lookout points to enjoy the impeccable views. In the winter, enjoy the Olympic grade ski slopes, trails, jumps, and more! Truly a family-friendly place and outdoor enthusiast’s dream, Adirondack Mountains Luxury Cabin, is the perfect place to enjoy a perfect luxury cabin vacation.
Single Family Home with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3300 square feet
King, Queen, Queen + Twin, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Adirondack Regional Airport (SLK); Plattsburgh International Airport (PBG)
40 minutes by car (SLK); 1 hour by car (PBG)
Adirondack Mountain Range!
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Whiteface Mountain Ski Resort - Enjoy 86 trails and expert runs, perfect for all levels on these spectacular mountains.
- Adirondack Loj - The place to be in the summer for canoeing and kayaking, and in the winter for snowshoeing and more. Enjoy guided hikes and backpacking trips.
- Olympic Ski Jump Complex - Visitors to this year-round training and competition site can watch daring ski-divers, and explore these amazing grounds.
- Brewster Peninsula Nature Trails - Get the best views of Lake Placid while you explore these perfect hiking trails.
Places of Interest
- Lake Placid - The hub of winter sports, this lake is also an excellent place to enjoy in the warmer seasons surrounded by stunning landscaping.
- Mirror Lake - Enjoy swimming at the public beach in the summer, and skating or playing hockey in the winter.
- Downtown Lake Placid - Spend the day exploring the area's shops with hand-crafted goods, flowers, gifts, and more!
- Mount Jo - Take a quick hike, and overlook the incredible views for miles of the lake and forests.
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo