Tecámac Retreat - On Polo Club grounds and near some of the world's oldest architecture and pyramids!
Tecámac Mexico is a wonderful combination of outdoor exploration and historical landmarks and culture. Surrounded by Aztec culture and architecture, natural and manmade beauty flows throughout the town. This authentic home is situated on a gated lot in a safe and serene neighborhood in the heart of Tecámac. With touches of old-world luxury, modern amenities, and a lush and private outdoor space, everything you need for a relaxing stay will be easily accessible.
Enter the two-story home, and immediately embrace the wonderful Mexican culture throughout. With touches of festive corals, dark hardwood, and brick accents, the entire downstairs boasts an inviting aesthetic that encourages all to come together and make memories. Take a seat in the living room surrounded by windows overlooking the backyard landscaping. On cooler evenings, sit by the red brick fireplace for game night, or a good movie.
The kitchen is covered in patterned tiles, and offers two refrigerators and freezers. Cook up a meal on the stainless steel oven and stove top. The center table adds extra cooking and gathering space. Once everything is prepared, take it to the round dining table with seating for 6 overlooking the backyard.
The home boasts 5 bedrooms where you are sure to get a good night’s sleep after all the exploration in the area. Four of the rooms offer plush king beds, and the fifth room offers 2 twin beds. One of the rooms offers an additional seating space with two couches and a desk area. The bathrooms have lovely colorful tiling and offer plenty of privacy for everyone.
Enjoy the fantastic weather year round by the backyard pool among beautifully landscaped vegetation. The shady backyard oasis offers plenty of seating as well so that you can relax and unwind while enjoying the sights and sounds around you. Sit near the pool, or in the garden living room on the back patio to enjoy a full view of the garden. Take a walk to the nearby polo club, or enjoy riding the on-site horses. The neighborhood also offers excellent jogging opportunities, and a dip in the pool afterward will be the perfect treat.
Down the road, explore the incredible city of San Juan Teotihuacan. This is one of Mexico’s first tourist attractions and wonderfully represents the incredible Aztec culture. Here, you can explore pyramids and other incredible sites built by some of the original settlers in Mexico. This home is also a short drive to Mexico City as well as other wonderful neighboring villages. Throughout the area, you will be able to view Haciendas Pulqueras, which look like Spanish castles and will send you back in time.
Whether you’re looking for relaxation at home, or hoping to dive into centuries' worth of history and culture, Tecámac Retreat is the ideal home for your next getaway!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 4000 square feet
King, Twin, King, King, and King
10 guests maximum
Mexico City International Airport (MEX)
45 minutes by car.
Views of the expansive backyard and pool.
***The Host offers many services to make your stay even more luxurious.
- Complimentary housekeeping and stable person to tend to the two on-site horses, the pool, and garden. They are available 9:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- As an optional service with charge, a pick-up of groceries and shopping can be arranged so that everything is ready upon arrival. If preparing food, there is a charge of $100 USD per adult per day for all three meals. If interested, please contact your Host prior to your stay.
Activities of Interest
- Sierra Hermosa State Park - Spend the afternoon hiking, bird watching, trekking, or biking among this peaceful park.
- Easter Recreation Center - This family-friendly park is a great place to visit for a day in the sun without having to go out to the coast.
- Fun Central - This family-friendly park offers an ice rink, bowling, zip line, abseiling, minigolf, mechanical and children's games, food area more!
Places of Interest
- Polo Club - The home is located inside a polo club and offers 3 polo sites.
- Teotihuacan - The largest archaeological site in Mexico, this pyramid city was inhabited between 100 B.C. and 650 A.D., and boats some of the world's most amazing sites, architecture, and history.
- Tecamac Restaurant - Dine in this family-friendly hidden gem with excellent cuisine.
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo