Old Greenwood, 4 Bedroom Cabin
Old Greenwood, 4 Bedroom Cabin
Situated on North Lake Tahoe’s premier golf community, with a Jack Nicklaus golf course as the backdrop, this stunning cabin is everything you need for an idyllic mountain retreat. Set among 600 acres of towering pines, the privacy of the home is undeniable, yet Old Greenwood offers all of the best luxury resort-style amenities for the entire family. From fine dining, an on-site water park, and endless outdoor fun year-round, Old Greenwood, 4 Bedroom Cabin is the perfect place for friends and family coming together in this mountain oasis.
Enter to vaulted wood ceilings, an open floor plan, and expansive windows throughout the incredible great room. The living room offers plush furnishings, perfect for sitting down and enjoying the incredible views. On cooler nights, enjoy the gas fireplace clad in natural stone and bring everyone together to watch the flat screen TV, or game night.
The living room flows into the dining room and kitchen. The long hardwood dining table offers comfortable wicker seats for 8-10 guest. From here, you can still enjoy the views from the floor to ceiling windows in the living room. Being close to the kitchen, meal time will be easy and everyone can gather together in this open space and enjoy the time together. The kitchen is open and spacious with granite countertops, bar seating, and stainless steel appliances.
This luxury cabin offers two master suites, each with a king bed. The stunning vaulted ceilings allow plenty of window views and make each room feel elegant with a rustic twist. The master bathrooms have spacious walk-in showers and tubs. The third bedroom has a king bed, and the fourth includes two twin beds.
For fun at home, everyone can gather on the upstairs loft and enjoy a game of pool. The space also includes high-top tables with seating, a seating area, and a desk area. When everyone makes their way outside, enjoy the BBQ and private Jacuzzi and take in all of the views.
One of the many perks of staying at Old Greenwood is The Pavilion area with adult and family swimming pools, water slide and water park. When you’re looking to stay active, enjoy the state of the art fitness center with complimentary group exercise classes, tennis courts, playground, full spa, and more.
When you’re ready to venture out, there is a complimentary shuttle to Northstar California in the winter where you will find incredible skiing, boutique shopping, and diverse dining options. With world renowned skiing all around the home, on-site family fun, on-site dining, spa, and more, this stunning Old Greenwood, 4 Bedroom Cabin is perfect for any mountain, golf, or ski week!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3000 square feet, 279 square meters
King, King, King, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Reno-Tahoe International Airport (RNO)
35 minutes by car.
Views of Old Greenwood's Jack Nicklaus, 18-hole golf course.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Old Greenwood's Jack Nicklaus - Enjoy 18 holes of golf at this on-site course.
- Village at Northstar - Spend the day hitting the slope at one of Lake Tahoe's top resorts, enjoy dining, or hit the boutique shops.
- Bike Truckee Rentals - Offering bike rentals to enjoy Truckee's many bike trails, including the Truckee River Legacy Trail.
- Donner Lake's - For just a small $8 guest fee per person, you can lounge on this lake's private beach!
- The Pavilion - Take the family to enjoy this in-site water park, swimming pools, fitness center, and summber cuisine.
Places of Interest
- Old Town Truckee - Come enjoy the charm and beauty of Downtown Truckee. Explore our unique shops and experience the gritty past and vibrant present of our historic railroad town.
- Donner Summit - Cross-country skiing, dog sledding, and snow play.
- Yamakai Fish & Sushi Co. - Enjoy Hawaiian and sushi fusion as well as unique cocktails and excellent service.