Luxury Residence Yorkville
Welcome to this dreamy New York-style sub-penthouse suite in Toronto's European-inspired Bloor and Yonge neighborhood. This contemporary west-looking, fully furnished, and beautifully decorated condo with high ceilings features an airy open concept living room with west-looking balcony large windows, one bedroom with a plush queen-sized bed, and spacious walk-in closet, a full-size master bathroom, and a three-piece second bathroom. Both bathrooms have stand-up showers are tastefully appointed with marble and large mirrors.
The unit is situated in a sweeping 21-story building with 24/7 concierge service and several great amenities, including a well-equipped gym and a spacious seasonal rooftop terrace with two outdoor barbeques. A secure and conveniently located private underground parking (P2-8) is available free of charge and is just a few steps away from the building elevators.
This gorgeous apartment has a modern kitchen, fully equipped with all necessary appliances and utensils in case you want to stay in for a delicious homemade meal. Other small appliances are provided to ensure you have all you need to make your meals perfect. When dinner is served, enjoy it in the contemporary decorated mirror-view dining area.
The most famous Toronto cultural and historic heritage sites, high-end restaurants, and world-class shops are all within walking distance, and if you choose to explore other parts of the city, the nearest subway station is a few steps away. After you spend your days exploring the city's iconic sites, head out to Yorkville for a meal at one of the countless exciting restaurants of every variety and style.
We frequently stay in our Toronto retreat and enjoy it very much. We are certain that this stunning Toronto apartment will make your stay pleasant and memorable by offering you an equal, if not better, experience than most of the luxurious hotels in the area.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 2 baths, 1000 square feet, 93 square meters
2 guests maximum
Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
30 minutes by car, 45 minutes by public transit
No Pets Allowed
No additional fees associated with use of the property
Activities of Interest
- Toronto Zoo
- Art Gallery of Ontario
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada
Places of Interest
- CN Tower (20 minute drive) — Landmark, over 553-metre tower featuring a glass floor & a revolving eatery with panoramic views.
- Queen's Park (15 minute drive) — An essential stop for its stately sandstone architecture and historic sights, including the Ontario Legislative Building.
- Toronto Island Park (25 minute drive + ferry ride) — Includes swimming beaches; sports facilities; bike, canoe, and kayak rentals; boating marina; large grassy fields for picnics; a theatre, nature paths; and an amusement park.
- Casa Loma (15 minute drive) — Grand 18th-century castle and landmark featuring regular tours & seasonal gardens.
- High Park (30 minute drive) — Sprawling park with hiking trails, a zoo, sports fields & a large children's playground.
- The Distillery Historic District (10 minute drive) — A collection of boutiques, galleries, cafes & restaurants now take the place of a former distillery.
- St. Lawrence Market (15 minute drive) — Spacious market with 100+ vendors, bakers, butchers & artisans, with produce & antiques on weekends.
- Royal Ontario Museum (5 minutes walk)
- High-end Shops and Restaurants (walking distance)
Bob and Mary C.March 2023
Wonderful Location / Beautiful Condo
Thank you again Zvonko and Ana for allowing us to stay in your beautiful condo. The wonderful location on Toronto’s “Fifth Avenue” made access to shopping, museums, shows, and music venues easy. Highly recommended!”