Cap Cana Bungalow
Higüey, Dominican Republic
Cap Cana Bungalow
This wonderful Cap Cana Bungalow is the ideal honeymoon destination or couple’s retreat. With a beautiful, private living space, both inside and out, you will surely enjoy the stunning property, and convenient location to the fun in Cap Cana. With a wonderfully rich history in the area and plenty of activities nearby, you are sure to have a memorable stay here at Cap Cana Bungalow.
As you enter the home, you will notice the cozy seating area, below the sleeping area, overlooking the private backyard and pool area. Take a seat on the couches and relax after a long flight or spending the day on the water. Slide open the doors and let the breeze in, or enjoy the outdoor seating area as well.
If you’d like to cook a small meal from home, the kitchenette offers a small refrigerator, stove, sink, counter space, and utensils. Enjoy the meal at the dining table for 4, or dine al fresco on the patio among the lush tropical vegetation.
The sleeping area offers a plush king size bed, soft lighting, and flat screen TV. The bathroom is spacious and includes a walk-in shower and double sink. The doors lead to the outdoor patio area, so after a swim in the pool you can easily rinse off.
The backyard boasts a wonderful private patio, greens, and swimming pool. Relax on the patio furniture or take a dip in the pool as you look out over the palm trees and wildlife. There are no shared spaces with neighbors, so you will surely enjoy the privacy and have ample space to relax and unwind.
Nearby, enjoy amazing beaches, national parks, golf courses, unique dining options, and more. After a day of exploring this unique and beautiful historic area, Cap Cana Bungalow is the perfect place to come home and relax.
Single Family Home with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 300 square feet, 28 square meters
4 guests maximum
Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ)
20 minutes by car.
Backyard pool and lush tropical vegetation.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Cap Cana - Enjoy a day at the beach, resort, and shopping covering over 6,000 acres.
- Arena Gorda Beach - Spend the day in the water jet skiing, snorkeling, and more on white sandy beaches among palm trees.
- Hoyo Azul - Enjoy long ziplines with phenomenal scenery then wade or swim in the turquoise waters.
- Punta Espada Golf Club - One of the world's best golf courses, one of three Jack Nicklaus Signature golf courses in Cap Cana.
- Bavaro Adventure Park - Enjoy a rugged day outdoors at this park offering paintball & rope climbing to zip lines & ATV rides.
Places of Interest
- Indigenous Eyes Ecological Reserve - Explore this amazing private protected area where you can see coral reefs, rainforest, and wildlife.
- Altos de Chavón - A re-creation of a Mediterranean style European village located atop the Chavón River.
- Isla Catalina - Take a day trip 1.5 miles off shore to this tropical island and sip on tropical drinks at the bar.
- 40"+ TV
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet