Paradise Island, Bahamas 1BR at Harborside at Atlantis
Paradise Island, Bahamas 1BR at Harborside at Atlantis!
Bordered by Paradise Island Marina and Nassau Harbour, this Harborside Resort’s exquisite one-bedroom villa is equipped with a wealth of designer-appointed amenities—spacious surroundings, beautiful furnishings and exceptional comforts such as fully equipped kitchens for ultimate convenience.
From a luxurious bedroom with a king bed, to living rooms outfitted with queen sleeper sofas and furnished balcony where guests can watch ships sail in and out. *Decor may vary by unit.
The Harborside Resort’s one bedroom villa offer guests a unique change to stage a charming escape from reality.
Our Villa at Haborside offers access to all the Aqua Adventure Water Parks included at no fee.
Enjoy both spaciousness and simple charm in the comfortable villa of Harborside resort. Ideally suited for families, Harborside’s villa feels like having your very own island home, right in the center of all the fun.
Single Family Home with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 558 square feet, 52 square meters
4 guests maximum
Lynden Pindling International Airport (NAS)
30 minutes by car or taxi.
Views of Atlantis!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Atlantis - Enjoy championship golf courses, snorkeling over coral reefs, fine dining, and more!
- Casinos & Nightlife. With a myriad of bars and lounges—plus the Caribbean’s largest casino—there’s always somewhere to dance, enjoy a glass of wine or share an intimate nightcap.
- Rock Climbing - Climber's Rush is a state of the art climbing facility with 12 climbing surfaces that offer a variety of options and difficulties to choose from.
- Explore coral reefs on a diving or snorkeling expedition, swim with dolphins, take a sunset cruise, or experience one of the largest water-themed attractions in the world.
Places of Interest
- Dolphin Cay – with 14-acres and 6.6 million gallons of crystal clear seawater, it’s one of the largest and most sophisticated marine habitats and dolphin rescue-rehabilitation facilities anywhere in the world.
- Aquaventure – A non-stop aquatic thrill ride featuring over twenty million gallons of water, incredible Atlantean-themed towers, thrilling high-speed water slides, a mile-long river ride with rolling rapids and wave surges and 20 swimming areas.
- The Dig - an 11,000-year-old lost continent. The Dig provides a unique excursion into a wondrous civilization that is now home to some of the world’s most exotic sea creatures.