Bald Head Island, North Carolina
Located oceanfront of the south beaches of Bald Head Island, this remarkable home offers a perfect beachside oasis and convenience to all of the fun in the area. One of the few places on the east coast to catch a sunset, the views from Oceanfront Oasis are one-of-a-kind, and provide the perfect setting for a memorable vacation.
Step inside to sleek hardwood floors, beach-inspired décor and colors. The living room offers a bright and welcoming space to relax and unwind after a day at the beach. The plush sectional sofa overlooks the yard and faces the flat screen TV. Right off of the living room is the deck that leads down to the beach.
The kitchen flows out of the living room and provides a perfect place for some coastal-inspired entertaining. Enjoy meals at the granite countertop bar with bar stools or at the dining table. For alfresco dining, take everything to the dining table on the deck and enjoy the warmth of the sun and sounds of the ocean.
Four spacious bedrooms offer plenty of space for 8 guests to enjoy privacy and relaxation. Two of the rooms have king beds, the third has a queen, and the fourth has two twin beds. The master offers an en-suite bathroom with double granite vanity and spacious walk-in shower. Each room offers its own charm and personality with views of the surrounding property.
When venturing out, the home is located close to many of the area’s attractions like Cape Fear River, Old Baldy, and more! Bald Head Island is accessible by ferry and transportation throughout is by golf cart, so you are sure to have the most authentic experience of this beachy haven. Surrounded by 14 miles of unspoiled beaches, and 2,000 acres of dunes, Bald Head Island is filled with natural beauty. Hike ad bike among The Bald Head Woods Maritime Forest Preserve.
Among a breathtaking beachside setting and located near the best of Bald Head Island, Oceanfront Oasis is the perfect home away from home for a memorable time in this coastal paradise.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2500 square feet
King, King, Queen, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Wilmington International Airport (ILM)
25 minutes by ferry.
Atlantic Ocean views!
Optional fee for temporary memberships to Bald Head Island Club and Shoals Club. Please speak with your host for details.
Activities of Interest
- Bald Head Island Club (13 min drive) - Enjoy the stunning golf course with 180 degree of the ocean and views of Old Baldy.
- South Beach - Enjoy this beach that has long stretches of sand and calmer waters, ideal for walking and spending the day with the family.
- The Bald Head Woods Maritime Forest Preserve - Find countless trails to hike and bike along with beautiful views.
- All About Art Gallery - Located in Merchant's Row this quaint gallery offers paintings, watercolors, fine art photography, sculpture and jewelry made by local, regional and national artists.
- Kent Mitchell Nature Trail - This hiking trail provides you with gorgeous vistas of the rugged, salt marsh landscape.
Places of Interest
- Old Baldy Lighthouse - Rising above the sea, look out over the harbor for miles.
- Cape Fear - Spend the day enjoying the many beaches, beautiful scenery, and unique terrain.
- The Shoals Club - Enjoy the many dining options, recreational activities, and events!
- East Beach - Awesome waves make this beach the best for boogie boarding and surfing!
- Live Oak Cafe - Complete with a screened-in porch and charming wine garden, this cozy restaurant has a welcoming atmosphere paired with a scrumptious menu.
Amy has a wonderful house right on the beach. She has gone the extra mile by providing 2 golf carts for access all over the island. Her house is beautiful and the carriage house with courtyard is just a great bonus. Thanks Amy”
Oceanfront Oasis Indeed!
We checked into what truly Is an Oceanfront Oasis on Bald Head Island and spent as close to a perfect holiday as we have had in a long time. The house is beautifulMy maintained by the owners, who. could not have been more charming or accommodating, and is decorated in cool blue turquoise throughout, a peaceful color that mirrors the beach and ocean beyond. This is the infamous summer of 2020, so while there is much to do on the island, we stayed quiet and enjoyed the private beach that beckoned to us each morning. We would love to return some time, and highly recommend this stay for anyone seeking a dose of tranquility and calm. ”
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo