Belmont Luxury Home
Belmont Luxury Home
Nestled in the historic Belmont University neighborhood, this incredible luxury home boasts both old Nashville elegance and architecture, with an interior that offers everything the modern “It” city has to offer. Located in a peaceful neighborhood, yet near downtown Honky Tonks, boutique shopping in 12 South and the Gulch, and a short drive from the old wineries and Percy Priest Lake, Belmont Luxury Home offers something for all groups no matter what time of year.
Enter to a newly designed modern interior. The bright tones and open-concept are welcoming to guests as they enter through French doors filling the room with natural sunlight. Make yourself at home in the living room by the stone fireplace and large flat screen TV. There is plenty of seating on the plush white couches in the space, so all can gather and catch up. Enjoy sipping on a local beer or wine as you prepare to hit the town for some live music.
The chef’s kitchen is the perfect place to do some entertaining or cooking as a group. With deluxe stainless steel appliances, a full size refrigerator and freezer, granite countertops, and a stunning center island, there is plenty of room for everyone to gather or for the cooks in the group to cook up a large meal. There is a small dining table flowing out of the living room; perfect for smaller meals. For larger or more elegant meals, enjoy the incredible dining room with a large table and ample seating.
There are six spacious bedrooms and four bathrooms so everyone is sure to have plenty of space and privacy. The master offers a king bed and en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower, standalone tub, and double granite vanity. The other five bedrooms offer queen beds or two twin beds.
The serene neighborhood offers wide sidewalks, bike lanes and is located near Vanderbilt, Lipscomb, and Belmont Universities. There are also dozens of coffee shops, restaurants and several nearby parks. When venturing out, take a tour of the legendary Ryman Auditorium, Country Music Hall of Fame, Cheekwood or Belle Meade mansions. In the evenings, head down to Broadway for live music in every bar along the strip.
With Nashville’s fair weather and plenty of indoor and outdoor fun, there is always something to do no matter what is on the group’s agenda. Belmont Luxury Home is the perfect lavish home for an authentic Nashville experience all around.
***Carriage house on the property may be available too if additional occupancy is needed. Guests can inquire as to availability. ***
Private Residence with 3 levels
6 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3800 square feet, 354 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, Queen, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
12 guests maximum
Nashville International Airport (BNA)
15 minutes by car
Views of Belmont Chapel.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Broadway - Experience the lights and incredible talent of Nashville's most famous strip!
- 12 South - Enjoy boutique shopping and local dining walking distance from the home.
- Arrington Vineyards - Nestled among the beautiful hills of Arrington, this lovely vineyard offers plenty of delicious wines to try.
- Percy Priest Lake - Spend the day on the lake or at Nashville Shores. Rent a boat, enjoy skiing, fishing, or waterside dining.
Places of Interest
- Ryman Auditorium - Take a tour or see an amazing show at this iconic Nashville venue.
- Cheekwood - This 55-acre estate houses a lush botanical garden and museum.
- Grand Ole Opry - Have an authentic country music experience!
- Martin or Eddley's for southern BBQ - Within walking distance, enjoy two of Nashville's best and most sought after restaurants.
- Historic RCA Studio B - This storied recording studio remains an icon that humbles all who enter its doors.
Perfect family vacation location.
We had a wonderful week at this beautiful home. The owners were very responsive to questions and very helpful. The location was perfect for walking to dining and shopping areas. My family walked to Jeni's Ice Cream Shop every night. The house had every amenity we needed. Because of the coronavirus, we had take out or cooked every day and enjoyed dinners in the shade of the backyard. We would definitely choose this home again.”