An exclusive property with impeccable amenities, this spacious apartment offers everything you need for a family trip or couple’s retreat. Recently renovated and redecorated, and with many on-site amenities everything is located right on-site. When venturing out, Sunset Delight is also conveniently located to all of the surrounding attractions like the amazing beaches, adrenaline inducing water sports, and vibrant nightlife.
Enter to an open and bright interior with beach-inspired décor and neutral tones and pops of blues. The seating area overlooks the balcony and lush tropical vegetation outside. There are plenty of places to sit down and get comfortable after an exciting day under the sun.
Flowing into the fully equipped kitchen and dining area, the entire space offers plenty of room to spend time together and do some entertaining. The stainless steel appliances are sleek and convenient for any chef in the group. Enjoy meals at the breakfast bar with stools, or take everything to the dining table overlooking the property. The dining room seats 10 guests and also includes a well-stocked bar, perfect for making up a tropical cocktail after dinner!
Each bedroom is spacious and perfect for relaxing after a busy day. The master bedroom has a spacious walk-in closet, shower, and luxurious hot tub. Step out onto the large terrace and enjoy the sights and sounds of the area or get some relaxing privacy. There are three other bedrooms with plenty of sleeping space and en-suite bathrooms.
Guests have access to the incredible pool area, Jacuzzi, tennis and basketball courts. When looking for activities outside of the resort, you are still closely located to the white sandy beaches where you can enjoy water sports, swimming, or lounging. There are also many fun outdoor activities not on the beach like zip lining among the palm trees, or heading to the waterparks or natural landmarks. In the evening, enjoy the gourmet waterfront restaurants, or incredible vibrant nightlife with plenty of options to choose from.
Whether you’re traveling for beaches and family fun, or thrilling water sports and nightlife, Sunset Delight provides the perfect place to relax and prepare for an exciting stay!
Private Residence with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2700 square feet, 251 square meters
King, 2x Queen, Other, and Other
12 guests maximum
Gustavo Díaz Ordaz Internacional Airport or Puerto Vallarta International Airport
5 minutes by car.
Lush tropical yard views!
No Pets Allowed
Activities of Interest
- Los Veranos Canopy Tour - Vallarta's premier biplane adventure offers an action packed day of soaring over miles of rugged jungle!
- Ada Sailing - For over ten years, Ada Sailing has thrilled guests with extraordinary, first-class boat tours on Banderas Bay.
- Banderas Scuba Republic - Explore the amazing creatures of the deep blue sea with this incredible diving company!
- Vista Vallarta Golf Course - This Jack Nicklaus-designed course cuts through dense jungle in the hills of Puerto Vallarta, offering challenging play in a gorgeous setting.
- Natural Protected Estuary Ël Salado" visit the Baby Crocodile Sanctuary
- Las Marietas
Places of Interest
- Zona Romantica - All along the charming streets of Vallarta's "romantic district," you'll find cozy cafes and local bars to enjoy.
- Playa Los Muertos - This gorgeous beach is the most well-known, gorgeous beach in all of Puerto Vallarta, offering thrilling activity and relaxation at every turn.
- Conchas Chinas - Often referred to as "The Hills" of Puerto Vallarta, this upscale area offers pristine, white sandy beaches, five star restaurants, and so much more.
- Banderas Bay - Whether you're relaxing on a beach or testing out the city's nightlife, Banderas Bay will be the hallmark of your stay.
Kurt Spencer K.March 2021
This property was not at the standard that I have been accustomed to with Thirdhome. Upon arrival the floors were dirty, no hot water, the shower doors in two of the bathrooms were broken, the sliding glass door to the patio was no functional, there was no microwave, there was not dishwasher, there was left over food in the refrigerator from previous guests, multiple issues with the toilets. The furniture in the bedrooms was cheap. For the money, I expected much better! I will not stay at this property again and would not recommend it. ”