Mountainside Ski-in/Ski-out Luxury Cabin
Mountainside Ski-in/Ski-out Luxury Cabin
Nestled at the foot of the mountains at Big Sky Resort this stunning luxury cabin offers breathtaking forest and mountains views throughout. Staying at Big Sky Resort means guests will have the best of skiing, hiking, snowmobiling, on-site dining, and more right out the front door, and the newest modern amenities and conveniences inside. Whether you’re traveling with a large party or having a few close friends, Mountainside Ski-in/Ski-out Cabin is equipped with everything you need for a pleasurable stay.
Enter to vaulted log ceilings, hardwood pillars, hardwood floors, and lavish furnishings. The living room offers over-sized leather sofa and armchairs. This space is wonderfully rustic with modern design from the stone fireplace to the HDTV. The walls are made of log, so the space is cozy and temperature controlled. Relax on the couch and overlook the mountains from the large windows and glass door.
The kitchen offers the ideal space for anyone looking to cook a meal from home. Equipped with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and bar seating, everyone will enjoy preparing a meal or entertaining. The openness of the space allows guests to spend time together, but still spread out. For larger meals, enjoy everything at the rustic dining table with seating for 8 guests.
There are four well-appointed bedrooms to retire to after a long day in the mountains. There are two bedrooms with handcrafted hardwood king beds. The third bedroom has a queen, and the fourth bedroom offers two spacious bunk beds. Each room has beautiful views of the surrounding scenery and the resort.
After a long day, relax in the private hot tub on the back patio. From here, you can enjoy all of the beautiful mountain and forest views while relaxing with a drink. The patio also offers some outdoor seating and propane grill to cook up outside. Big Sky Resort also offers several on-site amenities in addition to its incredible ski- in/ ski-out location. In the winter, there are other activities to take advantage of, like snowmobiling and snowshoeing. In the summer enjoy the amazing hiking in the area, ATV rentals, biking, and horseback riding.
When venturing away from home, Yellowstone is only a 45 mile breathtaking drive away. A short drive brings you to Lone Mountain if you’d like to explore the mountains further. No matter what the day brings, Mountainside Ski-in/Ski-out Luxury Cabin starting point, and offers an excellent place to rest and revive for the next exciting day!
**No Pets Allowed**
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2100 square feet, 196 square meters
King, King, Queen, and Bunk
10 guests maximum
Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport (BZN)
45 minutes by car.
Mountain and forest views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Big Sky Resort - Year round fun from skiing, snowmobiling to hiking, horseback riding. Enjoy family-friendly facilities, on-site dining, and a workout facility.
- Big Sky Montana - For a thrilling adventure, spend the afternoon zip lining, for impeccable views, golf on the championship 18-hole golf course, rock climbing, guided hiking tours, and more!
- Art galleries - Enjoy a day perusing and shopping for art collections from the two main galleries, Gallatin River Gallery and Creighton Block Gallery.
- Big Horn Boutique - Along with other excellent shopping in the area, this boutique shop is perfect for a unique article of clothing or souvenir.
Places of Interest
- Yellowstone National Park - Take a day trip to see the famous geysers and landscaping and see wildlife like grizzly bears, mountain lion, wolverine, elk and pronghorn antelope in this geological wonder!
- Lone Peak Brewery & Taphouse - Enjoy high-end and unique dishes with local brews, and events like comedy and live music.
- Broken Spoke Bar & Grill - Nearby venue that offers a rustic setting, excellent cuisine, great Happy Hour, and the best local bands around.
- Lone Peak - Witness this lookout and see three states and two national parks, plus look down on Big Sky.
Our entire family enjoyed our introduction to Big Sky country and found the "cabin" to be a great base for exploring the area. Accommodations were very spacious & comfortable and we took advantage of the hot tub and fireplace during the cooler mornings and evenings. Our group had fun exploring the resort, getting in memorable hikes & bikes & meals and were able to venture out to Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Jackson and Bozeman during our stay. Looking forward to a return trip, maybe in the winter next time!”