Westerly Beach Oasis
Westerly Beach Oasis
A beach inspired haven just a short walk from private beaches, tennis courts, and nearby dining, Westerly Beach Oasis is the idyllic place for a wonderful Northeastern getaway! With plenty of sleeping and entertaining space, plus an incredible backyard with pristine swimming pool and luxurious hot tub, staying in will be just as enjoyable as going out and exploring the unique area!
Enter to a bright interior with hardwood floors and coastal design. The space is open and allows everyone to come together and enjoy one another’s company. There are plenty of places to sit down, relax, and enjoy some time to unwind after a day at the beach. There are several seating rooms in the home, one of which has a cozy fireplace to curl up next to after a cooler day. Another space is located right by the sliding glass doors going into the backyard. The views are great from here, but you can also enjoy the mounted flat screen TV.
The kitchen flows out of the living room and has new stainless steel appliances. Enjoy spacious slate countertops as well as a center island, perfect for entertaining. Prepare a meal and enjoy it at the dining table right off of the kitchen. This round table is surrounded by the bay window and sits 6-8 guests.
There are four spacious bedrooms, and additional sleeping areas. The master has a cozy king bed and en-suite bathroom. The second bedroom has a king bed, the third a queen bed, and the fourth bedroom has a bunkbed, perfect for the kids. The loft space features more bunkbeds for even more sleeping space!
The outdoor space is one of the best features of this newly constructed home. The pool and patio area offer plenty of room for fun and entertaining, lounging, swimming, cooking, and is completely private. After a day in the sun, cook up something on the outdoor barbecue on the upper deck. From here, you can see views of the ocean!
The hosts have provided bikes for guests, so getting to the beach and nearby attractions is even easier. Known for its incredible beach life, Westerly offers plenty of amazing water sports, sailing, boating, and more. There are also plenty of places to hike and overlook the ocean and beautiful scenery.
Even in the cooler months, the feel of the coast surrounds you at Westerly Beach Oasis, and is the perfect abode for all who visit.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4500 square feet, 419 square meters
King, Queen, Bunk, and Bunk
12 guests maximum
T. F. Green Airport (PVD)
1 hour by car.
View of ocean from 3rd floor deck.
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Misquamicut State Beach - One of the largest public beaches in the area and the perfect place for summer days!
- Napatree Point Conservation Area - Explore or hike at this serene location for views of the long sandy spit created by longshore drift.
- Atlantic Beach Park - Visit this iconic waterfront park with rides, historic carousel, bars, snacks & soft-serve ice cream.
- Sail Trim Again - Rent a sailboat or other boat and have a private tour with the captain.
Places of Interest
- Weekapaug Inn - Enjoy multiple waterfront restaurants, outdoor activities, and beaches.
- Wilcox Park - Surrounded by historical old homes, this park is the perfect place to spend an afternoon on 50 acres of gardens.
- Watch Hill - Take a day to the most southwestern point of Rhode Island and enjoy the charming colonial village for a peaceful day at the beach as well as the iconic lighthouse.
- Jonathan Edwards Winery - A relaxed setting with scenic grounds and friendly staff, this is the perfect place to enjoy a glass of local wine.
Enjoyable Stay in Westerly
Wonderful expansive home with a heated pool and hot tub located in an upscale neighborhood near beaches and a short walk to the Weekapaug Inn. The Ocean House and Watch Hill is ten minutes away. ”