Luxe Architectural Retreat
Luxe Architectural Retreat
Built inside a private natural reservoir, this incredibly designed and custom-built home is the perfect place for those traveling to Guatemala who like to be located near the excitement. Experience the magnificent volcanoes in the area, old-world architecture, some of the best coffee on the planet, and much more. This sleek and modern home has been finely crafted down to every detail and is sure to provide a sense of contemporary style in the thick of this historical and cultural mecca.
Enter to high ceilings, a bright great room, and sleek modern design. Enjoy the views of nature from the couches and chair in the living room through the floor to ceiling windows. The furnishings cover the hardwood floors and the slate covered walls add the perfect balance to the lush tropical oasis right outside the windows.
The dining room is included in the great room and offers plenty of seating for everyone. Enjoy a meal at the table after cooking it up in the modern kitchen with granite countertops. Cooks will enjoy the top-line, new appliances and views as they make a meal for the group.
There are four bedrooms, each adorned with neutral tones, plush bedding, and beautiful hardwood flooring. Two of the rooms have king beds, and the other two have full beds. One of the rooms has an entrance to the balcony through the sliding glass doors. The master bathroom includes a spacious walk-in shower and Jacuzzi tub.
The perfect place to rest, meditate and have an amazing adventure through the experience of being surrounded by 3 volcanoes, one of which is active and can be seen from the main living room and pool. A breathtaking view of pure nature will surely allow everyone to relax and unwind.
When heading out, there are plenty of opportunities to explore the volcanoes and the surrounding natural landscaping, and amazing hiking trails. The views from the lookout points go on for miles and you will be able to enjoy the best of the Guatemala scenery. There is also a robust coffee industry to explore. Many tours are offered daily as well as tastings, and will give you a new appreciation and knowledge of this worldwide favorite.
Luxe Architectural Retreat is the idyllic peaceful retreat for anyone looking to get away from it all, while still enjoying the unique culture, economy, and history of the area.
Private Residence with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 7 square feet, 1 square meters
King, King, King, Queen, and Queen
10 guests maximum
La Aurora International Airport (GUA)
1 hour by car.
Incredible Fire Volcano, Acatenango Volcano, Water Volcano, Tropical Rain Forest and Private Reservoir views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Required during your stay
$50 per day payment for day maid.
Activities of Interest
- Shop in Antigua at the central markets for local goods and fabrics. The city also boasts amazing art galleries with a wide variety of work.
- La Reunion Private Reservoir - Spend the day hiking, biking, and bird watching with magnificent scenery.
- Acatenango - Hike tons of trails with views of the volcano complex is known as La Horqueta.
- Filadelfia Coffee Tours - Take a tour and learn about coffee from the time its at the plantation until it goes into the cup, and enjoy a professional tasting.
Places of Interest
- Antigua - Visit the town for gourmet restaurants, historical cathedrals, and incredible museums.
- Finca el Zapote Gardens - Spend the day at the gardens with beautiful vegetation and events offered year round.
- Agua Volcano - With multiple towns and coffee growing at its base, this tall volcano dominates the scenery in this area.
- Fire Volcano - An active volcano that erupts gas and ash every 20 minutes that is part of a chain of volcanoes.
The house is very spacious and comfortable. It is well located in terms of tourism. If you want to stay at the house there is nothing to do but read and relax...there is no cable TV or internet. Hosts are not allowed to heat up the hot tub or water of the pool. View of the Volcan de Fuego is fenomenal. Maid service is one of the best we have had and food is delicious.”