Manhattan High Rise Skyline Views
Manhattan High Rise Skyline Views
Located in the heart of Murray Hill, this stunning high rise boasts views of some of the most iconic buildings in Manhattan. Situated on the 56th floor, guests will enjoy the incredible convenience to all of New York City’s attractions while still relaxing in the peace and quiet of a high rise building in the middle of the city. With easy access to Grand Central Station, FDR Drive, and the Midtown Tunnel, getting around by train, foot, or cab is a breeze and will assure you see everything you came to see in the Big Apple.
Upon entering this 1,370 square foot apartment, guests will be greeted with spectacular views of the Empire State Building, Chrysler Building, downtown, east, and west Manhattan. Take a seat on the large leather couch and take it all in as you relax after a busy day exploring the city.
The modern kitchen offers everything you need to enjoy a meal from home when you aren’t going out to the thousands of restaurants in the city. Enjoy the incredible views while indulging in the meal at the kitchen bar with seating or the round dining table by the window.
There are two spacious bedrooms to retire to after a long day. The master bedroom has a king bed and en-suite bathroom. The second bedroom has two queen beds. For extra bedding, the hosts can also offer an air mattress. The housekeeper also offers services, such as laundry for an additional fee prior to the service.
The building features a pristine swimming pool, sauna, steam room, hot tub, simulated golf room, gym, outdoor running track and recreation room featuring billiards. Just a block away from the East River, spend a morning run outside looking over at Brooklyn. When venturing out, you will be close to tons of gourmet restaurants of all different regions and culinary backgrounds.
Of course, there are plenty of places to shop and enjoy a day full of culture and entertainment. With close proximity to historical museums, art museums, the train to get you to a Broadway show, Central Park, and more, there are an endless amount of amazing activities you can do in the city that never sleeps, while offering the tranquility you need when it's time to relax.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1370 square feet, 128 square meters
2x Queen and King
6 guests maximum
John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
45 minutes by taxi, 1 hour by bus.
Unobstructed Manhattan skyline views!
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Optional $50/day for daily housekeeping.
Activities of Interest
- Fifth Avenue - Explore the fantastic, high-end shops that fill this famous street, and get a glimpse of the famed St. Patrick's cathedral
- The Hudson River - Walk along the river on the pedestrian walk
- Broadway - Catch a phenomenal show on the Great White Way!
- The High Line - Walk along this stretch of public park, taking in the sites and stops along the way.
- Chelsea & Hell’s Kitchen Flea Market - Whether you are interested in snacking on some great local bites or in dire need of new flannel, the Flea Market will hook you up.
- The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum - Commemorating the September 11, 2001 attacks, this museum pays tribute to all that was lost, and all that was gained when the city of NYC pulled together to create what it is today.
- Ellis Island & Statue of Liberty - See the iconic statue that represents this amazing city so well and take the ferry to Ellis Island, United States' busiest immigrant inspection station from 1892 to 1954.
Places of Interest
- Central Park - For more than 150 years, visitors have flocked to Central Park's 843 green acres in the heart of Manhattan.
- American Museum of Natural History - Spend a day exploring the interactive exhibits about land, sea, and outer space!
- Metropolitan Museum of Art - No museum in the United States is as celebrated as this one, overflowing with masterpieces from all over the world.
- Greenwich Village - Located in the historic neighborhood surrounded by top restaurants, speakeasies, bars and clubs
- Times Square - Just steps away from your front door, experience the iconic lights of New York City!
- Bar 515 - One of many of the unique and charming bars in the area!
- Washington Square Park - Enjoy this Greenwich Village park and get to know the real Manhattan. Located in NYU, be among some of the most artistic people in the city.
- Saint Patrick’s Cathedral - Take a tour of this old and magnificent building filled with stunning architecture.