Fully Staffed Oceanfront Beach Estate
Nusa Lembongan, Indonesia
Fully Staffed Oceanfront Beach Estate
Set among tropical gardens, this oceanfront home offers 5,000 square feet of luxury, hospitality, and amenities. With a full staff to tend to your every need, guests can be relaxed while still enjoying all of the amazing in-home conveniences like the spacious oceanfront pool, meal prep, and more. With a main house, and separate guest suites, there is so much privacy and seclusion from neighbours that guest will feel they have the entire island to themselves. Whether traveling with other couples, the whole family, or just a couple of close friends, the home and surrounding area offers guests an incredible experience among some of the most beautiful tropical sights and beaches in the world.
Enter to a beautiful open and bright space with light tones and lofty ceilings. The space perfectly juxtaposes elegance with rustic touches to make the home feel inviting and create the perfect beach vibe. There is ample inside and outside seating, and when opening the doors and windows out onto the veranda, they feel like one in the same. Enjoy views of the ocean, manicured lawn, or the wonderful private swimming pool from the seating areas and relax with the entire group.
The open kitchen looks over the outdoor lounging area across the wooden decks. Guests will easily be enticed to enjoy meals al fresco after the on-site staff has lovingly prepared a meal and paired it with the perfect wine. Indulge in local cuisine in the open island air and truly feel that you are part of the amazing culture and history.
There are four sizeable guest bedrooms, each with private en-suite bathrooms with views of the ocean. Two of the rooms are master suites that are in the main house. All the rooms include a king bed, queen bed or full bed. One of the rooms offers extra bunk beds. There is also a family room in the main house for additional seating and gathering space with mosquito nets and views of the private garden courtyard. The guest suites offer seclusion and privacy so the estate is perfect for when the group wants to gather, and when couples and families want some alone time.
Enjoy the incredible ocean views, palm trees, and gardens all around as you sip on a tropical cocktail on the expansive veranda and enjoy the warm breeze. When venturing out, enjoy the nearby wildlife parks that celebrate conservation and the natural inhabitants of this incredible island. Explore the old-world architecture and learn some of the history. There are also some of the world’s best beaches right around the corner that are perfect for a day of relaxation. There are also some incredible art museums, restaurants, and unique shopping locales right around the corner.
For the experience of a lifetime with the utmost hospitality, convenience, and service, look no further than this tropical paradise and enjoy an incredible trip to the Fully Staffed Oceanfront Beach Estate.
Estate with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 5000 square feet
King, Queen, Other, and Full
12 guests maximum
Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS)
20 mins by car to Harbour then 30 mins by boat to the island.
Ocean and Mount Agung views!
Tips for the staff, groceries for whatever they cook for guests, and any transportation needs.
Activities of Interest
- Boat Charter Bali - Rent a reasonably priced boat and go around the island fish, snorkel and swim
- Bali Marine Walk - Enjoy a guided underwater walk with equipment, rent a pontoon, go snorkeling, or enjoy kayaking on clear waters.
- Bali Hai Aquanauts - Go underwater walking with groups and guides and see some amazing wildlife and coral.
- Crystal Bay - Enjoy snorkeling among a beautiful underwater world, then hang out on the beach surrounded by palm trees.
Places of Interest
- Devils Tear - The best sunsets on the island, also enjoy exploring the cliffs, tide pools, or lounging on the beach.
- Gala-Gala Underground House - An area of about 500 square meters, complete with sleeping room, living room, kitchen, built in the 1960s and 70s.
- Nusa Penida - A nearby, lightly inhabited island that offers parks, landmarks, and Hindu sites.
- Pantai Pasir Putih - One of the island's best "hidden" beaches in a beautiful secluded area.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Espresso Machine
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet