Dahlia Villa at the Hills
The Hills Waterfront Villa
Located in the gated luxury complex, this stunning villa offers everything you need for a perfect stay. Nestled hillside above Cruz Bay, views of the ocean and the charming town add the ideal backdrop for a modern interior and home and complex that offers every convenience to make your stay even more enjoyable. Guests will enjoy on-site restaurants, bars, a state-of-the-art fitness center, a community pool with views, and more!
Enter this contemporary yet homey space and immediately notice the striking views from the large windows. Panoramic views of the neighboring islands are the perfect greeting for a sun-filled week. Opening onto the spacious balcony, the seating space immediately doubles so everyone can gather and still have plenty of space to themselves. The living room is adorned in neutral tones and lavish furnishings. The couch and armchairs are the perfect places to watch the sunset over the bay or head outside and enjoy the breeze and sounds of the ocean.
The kitchen is fully equipped when eating from home. Though guests are located near dozens of high-end restaurants in addition to on-site dining, the kitchens offer the newest amenities for the perfect family gathering at home. The marble and wood finishings are striking together, as well as all the modern appliances. Take a seat at the breakfast bar for a tropical cocktail, or head to the dining room for a view. The dining table comfortably seats eight guests. With a newly added, in-home peloton bike, you can work out comfortably with the perfect view.
There are three beautifully appointed bedrooms, each with its own unique design and views of St. John. The master bathroom includes an en-suite bathroom with marble countertops and accents. The shower is a spacious full-body spray shower for added luxury. The jacuzzi tub is the perfect place to relax after a long day at the beach. Wake to native songbirds, and watch the ships come into the docks in the morning as you hang out on the balcony and sip on your morning coffee.
Guests can find plenty to do with ease from home. The clubhouse offers a gourmet restaurant and Caribbean cocktail bar with a pool table. The fitness center boasts tons of cardio equipment, and the pool provides plenty of room to do laps as well as a shaded cabana when you need a little time out of the sun. The excellent concierge services assist you with transportation, entertainment, and more.
The Hills is just two minutes from Cruz Bay shopping, dining, beaches, and entertainment. With some of the best beaches in the world, there is always something new to discover and a new beach to experience. In the evenings, enjoy the vibrant nightlife and warm community. There is always something to do in St. John, and as a perfect destination year-round, The Hills Waterfront Villa offers the perfect place to gather with friends, relax, unwind, and get ready for a new exciting day.
No Pets Allowed | Not Handicap Accessible
Private Residence with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 111111 square feet, 10323 square meters
King, Queen, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Cyril E. King Airport (STT)
1 hour 15 minutes by car.
Activities of Interest
- Reef Bay Trail - Spend the day hiking among some of the oldest and tallest trees on the island.
- SUP St. John - Rent a paddle board, and enjoy the calm waters and scenery with a guide, day trip, and more!
- St. John Concierge - Rent a Jeep, sailboat charter, powerboat, paddle boards, snorkeling equipment, diving equipment, and more!
- Aqua Action Dive Center - Your one stop shop scuba lessons, snorkeling, and water sports!
- Love City Excursions - Rent a private charter for anything from a day trip to a beautiful sunset cruise.
Places of Interest
- Beaches - Trunk Bay, Oppenheimer Beach,Virgin Islands National Park,Salomon Beach,
- Annaberg Sugar Plantation - Ruins of an 18th-century sugar planation, including a windmill tower & factory, with ocean views.
- Caneel Bay - 170-acres of 7 picturesque beaches and popular tourist destination.
- Salomon Bay - Witness one of the best beaches in St. John with excellent hiking, snorkeling, and scenery.
- Virgin Islands National Park - Many of the beaches are fringed by coral reefs. They include Trunk Bay, backed by forests, and Francis Bay, whose calm waters are home to sea turtles.