Located in the heart of Cannes, just a few steps from the famous Promenade de la Croisette, this luxury penthouse offers convenience to everything the area has to offer. Cannes offers a charming port town vibe and is only a 30 minute drive from the artistic city of Nice. Both cities boast incredible history, architecture, cuisine, and more, and Croisette Penthouse offers the perfect oasis to start and end the day, relax, and get the most out of your French exploration.
As guests enter the penthouse, they are greeted with an industrial elegance from floor to ceiling. The home is open and contemporary with touches of old-world flair. Take a seat on the living room furnishings and enjoy the views of the city through the expansive windows. From here, step out onto the spacious terrace with extra patio seating where you can enjoy the sites and sounds of the city from the privacy of home.
Next to the living room is the modern kitchen which is fully equipped to cook a meal from home. The cooks in the group will enjoy making a meal together and all of the modern amenities from the stainless steel appliances to the chic dark countertops. The dining room flows out of the kitchen and is surrounded by windows, so Cannes provides the perfect backdrop for all of your in-home meals.
Croisette Penthouse boasts three spacious bedrooms and bathrooms. Each bedroom offers a modern aesthetic and excellent views. The master bedroom includes an entrance to the terrace and an en-suite bathroom with a stand-alone tub, walk-in shower, and double vanity. Enjoy the views from each room and take a seat on the outdoor area where guests can also dine al fresco and catch a glimpse of the sea in the background.
With unlimited activities to do in the area, guests will love this prime location. Right outside the door is the famous Promenade de la Croisette, where travelers and locals walk along the old streets filled with high-end shopping and fine dining. There are many medieval and other old-world buildings in the area where guests can explore to learn the history of the area or enjoy the museums these buildings have become. Take a day trip to the nearby islands or spend the day on the many public beaches.
This beautiful penthouse offers everything you need for friends and family to enjoy the incredible countryside, seaside, and city during your time in Cannes at Croisette Penthouse.
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1600 square feet, 149 square meters
King, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Nice Côte d'Azur Airport (NCE)
30 minutes by car.
The Promenade de la Croisette views, with a glimpse of the sea.
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Promenade de la Croisette - Walk along this famous road that is a filled with history, and enjoy boutique shopping and fine dining along the coastline of Cannes.
- Fort Royal Sainte-Marguerite Island - Take a day trip to the island and learn about history dating back to the 16th century.
- Castle Crémat - Walk around the grounds and take a pre-scheduled tour of this winery with wonderful reds and whites.
- Marché Forville - Shop this incredible market for local produce, seafood, cheese, and goods.
- Musée d'Art Moderne et d'Art Contemporain - Housed in a sleek and modern building, the intriguing art pieces that can be found here are a must-see!
Places of Interest
- Fort Carré - Built on the orders of King Henry II, this old-world fort has been standing since the 16th century and boasts tons of history.
- Musée de la Castre, Cannes - Explore this incredible museum in a medieval tower and seelandscape art, musical instruments & ethnographical items.
- Bocca Beach - One of the top public beaches in the area, with a laid-back vibe.
- Musée de la Mer - Enjoy the incredible underwater findings at the exhibits in this old prison cell.
- Vieille Ville - Old Town - With its maze of cobblestone streets, fishmongers, grocers, and more, Old Town is a picturesque place to spend the day!
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this gorgeous penthouse. Located just two blocks from the famed Croisette, it features an enormous wrap-around patio with numerous seating areas with a view of the Mediterranean. The beds are extremely comfortable and the bathrooms feature modern decor. The location is perfect, with a small grocery store adjacent to the front door of the building, a boulangerie/patisserie across the street, and a short walk to the beach and numerous restaurants. Michael, the owner, was very helpful, offering recommendations for local attractions and restaurants. A perfect location to savor all that Cannes has to offer. ”