Lake of the Ozarks Waterfront Retreat
Lake Ozark, Missouri
Lake of the Ozarks Waterfront Retreat
Located right on the main channel along the shore and docks, this spacious 1,600 square foot condo is the perfect getaway for a week on the lake with the family. With a boat slip available to guests as well as other amenities in the home, the convenience of the space makes for a relaxing stay. Located near the lake, caves, and national parks, Lake of the Ozarks Waterfront Retreat is truly an outdoor enthusiast’s dream!
This luxury condo greets you with a bright open interior with neutral tones and nautical accents. Take a seat in the living room on the couch or armchairs, and lookout through the glass doors and windows to enjoy views of the water. The flat screen TV is large enough to be seen in other rooms, so the space makes for the perfect place for entertaining.
The kitchen and dining room are behind the open living room. The kitchen is modern and spacious with granite countertops and a large bar area with seating. Guests will enjoy cooking up a meal lakeside using the stainless steel appliances. Once everything is prepared, enjoy a meal at the bar, or for larger meals, take everything to the dining room table.
There are three spacious bedrooms with wonderful views and privacy. The master includes a lavish king bed and en-suite master bathroom. Enjoy peaceful evenings in watching the flat screen TV after an exciting day outdoors. The two guest bedrooms each include queen beds.
The complex is exceptionally maintained with 4 outdoor seasonal heated pools with one within feet of the front door. There is also an outdoor grill if you’d like to cook up a meal from home. Enjoy it on the private balcony or inside. Bring or rent a boat, and head out to the lake for a day of fun!
Lake of the Ozarks has tons of fun activities to participate in year round. In the warmer months, enjoy standup paddle boarding, nearby waterparks, hiking, and boat rides. In the cooler months, enjoy a local wine tasting, exploring the incredible caves, or shopping at the local boutique shops or outlet mall.
No matter what time of year, families will enjoy the peace and quiet of this luxury condo as well as the convenience to all the amazing natural landmarks, parks, lakes, and more!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1600 square feet, 149 square meters
King, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Waynesville-St. Robert Regional Airport (TBN). Lambert-St. Louis International Airport (STL)
1.5 hours by car (TBN); 2.5 hours by car (STL)
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Tropic Island Cruises - Rent a yacht, private charter, or take a tour around the lake and experience the many beautiful sites along the shore.
- Big Surf Waterpark - Spend the day at this local park witha wave pool, slides, a floating river, white-water rapids & a splash pool. Perfect for the whole family!
- Super Daves Paddle Craft Adventures - Rent a canoe or kayak and sail awat on the water!
- The Ridge Golf Course - Choose from two incredible courses surrounded by trees and water.
- Old Family Farm Trail Rides - Enjoy a day of horseback riding. In the afternoon and evening, enjoy the nearby shopping and dining.
Places of Interest
- Lake of the Ozarks - See this incredible lake created by incoming river waters, with plenty of water sports and fun to enjoy!
- Lake of the Ozarks State Park - The perfect place to spend the day for hiking, biking, swimming, and latern-lit cave exploring.
- Lake of the Ozarks Wine Trail - Explore several wineries locally owned and operated while enjoying diverse tastings.
- Stark Caverns - Enjoy a tour through four levels of cave, which is a perfect way to spend the day for all ages.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet