Marina Cay Family Retreat - Flathead Lake
Marina Cay Family Retreat
Just minutes to Flathead Lake and in the heart of the best skiing and outdoor fun in Northwest Montana sits this wonderful second story condo. Ideal for a family or couple’s getaway, every convenience of home is located in-house or on-site. Guests have access to an on-site hot tub, tiki bar, boat rentals, as well as tons of skiing, golf, hiking and more! This incredible year round location is sure to impress all who visit.
Enter to a beautifully appointed interior with open and spacious rooms. The living room offers comfortable seating for the entire group. Enjoy the cozy furnishings and flat screen TV after a day on the slopes. The electric fireplace adds the perfect amount of warmth and rustic ambiance to the space as you look out the windows and enjoy the beautiful views.
The kitchen is fully equipped and offers everything you need to cook a meal from home. Guests can enjoy cooking a gourmet meal or partake in a cocktail around the bar space with seating. Off of the kitchen is a private balcony where you can look out over the property while dinner is being prepared. When everything is ready, guests can gather around the dining table with seating for 6 guests surrounded by views of the woods and mountains.
There are two spacious bedrooms, each with their own flat screen TV and en-suite bathroom. The master bedroom offers a cozy king bed and modern bathroom appliances. The guest bedroom offers a queen bed and bathroom. Both rooms offer plenty of views, but also privacy and comfort when it’s time to retire after an exhilarating day.
Surrounded by lakes, mountains, art festivals, and charming towns, this area is amazing and offers something for the entire family. Whether you're visiting in the winter for skiing, or enjoying the lakes, festivals, and family fun in the summer, your entire group will enjoy all of the relaxation of adventure this incredible retreat has to offer.
Please note that this property does not allow pets.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1200 square feet
King and Queen
6 guests maximum
Glacier Park International Airport (FCA)
30 minutes by car.
Flathead Lakeside Community views.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Big Sky Ski Resort - Spend the day downhill or cross-country skiing, hiking, dining, and more at this famous resort.
- Bridger Bowl - Perfect anytime of year, this area is filled with tons of outdoor activities from skiing, horseback riding, art festivals, live entertainment, and dining.
- Bozeman - The perfect area for the skiiers in the group, this resort offers skiing for beginners to advanced.
- Boat Rentals - Enjoy the ease of on-site rentals for both motorized and non-motorized boats.
Places of Interest
- Flathead Lake - One of the clearest lakes in the world, this incredible lake offers some of the best swimming and more!
- Glacier National Park - Discover the incredible wilderness of this amazing park containing Montana's Rocky Mountains, with glacier-carved peaks and valleys running to the Canadian border.
- Downtown Bigfork - Enjoy this charming town with amazing mountain surroundings, wildlife, shopping, and dining.
- Marina Side Tiki Bar - Enjoy this on-site bar with a fun theme and great drinks!
- Yellowstone - From Old Faithful to snowmobiling, white water rafting and more, there is always something to see and do at this legendary geyser and National Park.
I regret to say that the stay at Marin Cay was far from the standard 3th Home normally has. To start with when we arrived there was no one to give us a key code for the door or to check us in. No envelope with our name on it. A phone number to call was there, but after calling over six time in the space of nearly an hour still on one called me back. Finally I was able to get hot line services from Stay Montana who give us the code. Not once did the management call, despite the many left messages. Not acceptable. The place was acceptable but barely. No order at all in the kitchen. Appliances were very old; toaster did not even work without holding down the start knob while toasting. Pots in disarray. Linen closet the same. Someone needs to bring this place up to snuff or 3rd Home needs to drop it. Sorry, NCO”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet