Les Saisons - 2 bedroom
Les Saisons - 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath residence
For generations, seasoned travelers and outdoor enthusiasts have come to the scenic Idaho mountains to escape city
life and commitments and enjoy the area’s spectacular beauty. Today, Sun Valley is an all-season destination – and Les Saisons is the very best place to experience it all!
Each season has its own unique and special qualities and will leave you excited for the next. Whether it's clicking on skis, riding your mountain bike, or strapping on your heels for a night out on the town, there’s something for everyone in Sun Valley.
As a guest, you’ll enjoy a luxurious residence with a fully equipped gourmet kitchen, spectacular views of Bald Mountain or Trail Creek Summit, and an onsite staff dedicated to making your stay effortless.
• Complimentary valet service, including airport transfers.
• Lobby: espresso, coffee, tea, weekly wine/cheese gatherings.
• Rooftop pool/spas (heated deck, open year round)
• Fitness Area: Peloton bike, Nordic Track interactive treadmill, rower, elliptical, free weights, universal machine
• Two massage treatment rooms
• Heated underground garage
• Sports lockers (2 per residence)
** The 2nd bedroom features a king-size bed that can be converted into 2 twin-size beds.
The Les Saisons Board has made the decision to discontinue all grocery shopping until further notice due to staffing issues. Service will resume once staffing returns to normal.
They will still be able to pick up alcohol.
Blaine County is now in a critical stage for new COVID cases. Idaho hospitals have stopped all elective surgeries and called in the National Guard to assist at hospitals.
Ketchum, Sun Valley and Hailey have all implemented mask mandates for indoor/outdoor public spaces. If you can't distance 6' from people outside of your household, masks are required except for children under 5.
Masks are now mandatory in all common areas/vehicles at Les Saisons (for vaccinated and unvaccinated people)
• Lobby is open for coffee, tea, concierge interaction (masks required)
• Valet service available (masks required/guests will be "mixed" in the vehicles)
• We prefer the guests leave their residence during housekeeping services, if guests remain in the residence they will be required to wear a mask.
• Pool is open / 6' distancing requested (masks not required)
• Exercise room, Sauna & Steam Room open / one residence at a time-1 hour max (masks not required)
• Massages are still available / therapists required to wear a mask (mask optional for client)
While at Les Saisons, please keep the following in mind:
1. Do not enter the building if you are not feeling well.
2. If you are not vaccinated, for your own safety and for the safety of others, it is strongly recommended that you wear a mask and continue to practice social distancing while in the common areas.
3. All owners and guests should continue to wash their hands often, use hand sanitizer and adhere to social distancing guidelines when appropriate.
4. Please be courteous and respectful to anyone in the building if they ask you to wear a mask.
5. While the sauna and steam room have re-opened, we request that only one family use these facilities at a time.
Condo with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1500 square feet, 140 square meters
King and King
4 guests maximum
Friedman Memorial Airport (SUN)
20 minutes by car
The beautiful mountainous landscape of Sun Valley
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Skiing, Snowmobiling, Cross Country Skiing, Heli-Skiing, Snow Boarding
- Biking, Hiking, Horseback Riding
- Kayaking, Windsurfing, Jet Skiing, Sailing, Water Skiing
- Swimming, Diving, World Class Fly Fishing
- Golfing, Rollerblading, Rock Climbing
- Sleigh Rides, Tubing
Places of Interest
- Skiing on Bald Mountain
- Natural geothermal hot springs
- Area Festivals, including: Sun Valley Summer Symphony, Hemingway Festival & Jazz Jamboree
- Art walks in more than 20 local galleries