Ski In Ski Out Luxury Lodge Studio
Ski In Ski Out Luxury Lodge Studio
Situated at the base of the mountains and ski slopes of the Lodge de la Montagne, sits this luxury studio offering all of the incredible resort style convenience and amenities you need to make for a perfect ski vacation. Ideal no matter what time of year, friends and family will enjoy all of the on-site skiing, hiking, swimming pools, hot tubs, biking, rock climbing, snowmobiling, and much more!
Enter to a personal ski lodge with a stone fireplace as the focal point of the space. The queen size bed and sleeper sofa offer enough sleeping space for 4 guests. The fireplace breaks up the room so that there is a bit of privacy while remaining open. A dining area with bench seating is located by the windows where you can enjoy views of the mountains.
The kitchenette is perfect for preparing small snacks or breakfast. The knotty cabinets include everything you need to eat at home. There is also a Keurig, blender and a few basic pots and pans.
Head out to the slopes and enjoy this world class resort. There is storage on-site so that you don’t need to cram everything into your room after a long day. If you’ve had enough skiing, enjoy snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, snowmobiling, ice climbing, and more. In the warmer months, head out for a day of hiking, rock climbing, mountain biking, or take a dune buggy tour. Enjoy views from the Panoramic Gondola right out your front door.
There are tons of area destinations nearby, like the Park National Du Mont-Tremblant. A short drive away, come to Diable River, Lac Tremblant, or the Rouge River. Perfect for warmer days when you’re looking to explore the stunning landscape.
A true year round destination, with plenty of on-site amenities, guest will be surrounded by luxury, convenience, and hospitality during their stay at Ski In Ski Out Luxury Lodge Studio!
Single Family Home with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 400 square feet
4 guests maximum
Mont-Tremblant International Airport (YTM)
40 minutes by car.
Views of the mountainside resort!
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Panoramic Gondola - Take a unique ride up the mountains and lookout over for miles and miles.
- Ziptrek Ecotours - Spend the afternoon on this world class zipline and eco-adventure tour among the trees and mountains.
- Le Diable Golf Course - Live an incomparable golfing experience on Le Diable with unique, challenging terrain with red-sand bunkers and long narrow fairways.
- Le Géant Golf Courses - With mountainside greens, and breathtaking views, this is sure to be an unforgettable golfing experience.
- Parc National Du Mont-Tremblant - Spend the day hiking, biking, cross country skiing, or exploring this expansive park.
Places of Interest
- Mont Tremblant Resort - Race down the slopes of one of the best resorts in the world or golfing, dining, and more.
- Tonga Lumina - This incredible hiking trail offers night walks with story-telling and stargazing.
- Casino de Mont - Tremblant -A gleaming jewel in the heart of Versant Soleil, this casino offers its clientele an exclusive entertainment experience!
- Lac Tremblant - Located at the foot of Mont Tremblant, this expansive lake offers incredible scenery surrounded by lush forests.
- Place Saint Bernard - Enjoy this chill pedestrian-friendly village with bars restaurants, and shopping.
Not too bad if your expectations are low!
Location is great! Place is small, and is in need of some serious renovations. The pull out sofa bed is extremely uncomfortable. The shower is terrible.”
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility