Poconos Mountain Country Estate
Poconos Mountain Country Estate
Located in the charming and peaceful town of Stroudsburg, near the Poconos Mountains and Delaware Water Gap, this incredible estate offers a unique vacation away from it all. From the moment you enter the property, you are greeted with an elegant country feel from the manicured lawns, to the stone accents on the patio and renovated barn dating back to the 1700s. Head inside the main house to classic design and plenty of room for even larger parties looking for some serenity with their luxury home exchange.
With stone walls, sleek hardwood floors, a fireplace, and lavish furnishings, the living room greets you with comfortable ambiance, the perfect place to gather as a family. Enjoy views of the expansive backyard after a long day spending time together and relax as you recall the day and enjoy an evening of game night or watching television.
The kitchen is equipped with everything you need to cook a meal from home. This is the perfect, homey space to create a family meal together. The kitchen has a farm style dining table, perfect for smaller or casual meals. For formal meals, head to the dining room with an elegant table and fireplace. Enjoy the natural sunlight as you dine with six to eight guests.
There are five bedrooms that provide the perfect oasis after a long day. The master offers an antique queen bed, desk workspace, seating area, fireplace, and en-suite bathroom. Three of the four guest bedrooms offer full beds. The fourth bedroom features two twin beds. The home boasts enough sleeping space for up to 12 guests.
The backyard patio, yard, and barn are some of the best features of the estate. The renovated barn offers the perfect party space during the warmer months. Enter to vaulted ceilings and a completely refurbished barn with a vast history with tons of modern amenities. Enjoy the pinball machines, pool table, ping pong, darts, and wet bar. There is even a pizza oven, grill, and fireplace for al fresco dining. Outside, enjoy the old stone gates and accents around give the property an old-world feel among the country.
Stroudsburg is filled with historical buildings and landmarks. Visitors enjoy its incredible beauty as well, from the Pocono Mountains to the nearby Delaware Water Gap. Poconos Mountain Country Estate is the perfect family home when looking for a Northeastern Summer getaway without the crowds and with a down to earth vibe all around.
***Please note that the barn is not heated and the plumbing to the bar and bathroom get turned off in November until spring of every year.***
Single Family Home with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 4500 square feet, 419 square meters
Queen, Full, Full, Full, and 2x Twin
12 guests maximum
Lehigh Valley International Airport (ABE)
35 minutes by car.
Vast countryside views!
Activities of Interest
- Worthington State Forest - The perfect place to enjoy a good hike or mountain biking among wildlife and a lake.
- Tour Frazetta Art Museum - Take a guided tour and enjoy the unique art collection at this old-world building.
- The Renegade Winery - Take a tasting and tour at this local winery with whites, reds, and roses.
Places of Interest
- Pocono Mountains - Enjoy incredible sunsets through the trails and waterfalls of these unique mountains.
- Minsi Lake - Take in the mountain views while you enjoy water sports or fishing on this peaceful lake.
- Delaware River Viaduct - This beautiful bridge offers historical sights and a fun place to explore.
- Resica Falls - Enjoy this peaceful area with little activity but lots of tourists.
- Silverback Distillery - Grab a bite to eat and enjoy handcrafted spirits at this local favorite.
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet