Tranquil Tulum Sanctuary
Tranquil Tulum Sanctuary
Located in a secure and private beach club with 24-hour security, this 3 bedroom, 3-1/2 bathroom luxury condo is the perfect oasis for a relaxing, yet exciting Tulum stay. With a private pool on your very own balcony, 3 common area pools, a gym, spa, and walking distance to plenty of restaurants, bars, cafes, and more, guests will be able to enjoy the conveniences on-site and off. Located near some of the oldest and most magnificent architecture in the world, this incredible home allows you to see the real Tulum with all the modern luxuries required for a memorable stay.
Enter to a newly designed, spacious unit with an open and authentically Mexican interior. The seating area is located by the sliding glass doors, so views are optimal from the cozy furnishings. The furnishings and accents offer an old-world Mexican aesthetic with all of the modern amenities needed for comfort. After watching the sunset, turn on the flat screen TV or stay out on the balcony and enjoy the tranquil sanctuary and privacy.
The gourmet kitchen flows out of the living room and offers custom made design, top of the line appliances, and is stocked with everything you need to cook a meal from home. There is also a rooftop kitchen with a built-in barbecue and a refrigerator with filtered water. Take the meal to the perota wood dining table and enjoy a meal with a view.
After a long day of exploring the ruins and beaches, enjoy one of three bedrooms, each offering a plush king bed. The master offers a sitting room, spacious walk-in closet, and private balcony overlooking the on-site waterfall. The master bathroom offers two rain shower heads and double vanity. A designer Macramé wall offers an authentic vibe to the space as well as a large den with additional sleeping space on the futon that becomes another king bed. The den is separated by glass doors for added privacy which overlooks the pool and waterfall, too.
The second bedroom offers its own flat screen TV, mini fridge, full bathroom and large balcony with a table and chairs overlooking the pool and waterfall. The third bedroom is located on the rooftop and opens completely with two sliding glass walls for the ideal indoor/outdoor feel. This room also offers its own bathroom with all the essentials.
Open the doors to the private patio and enjoy the personal seating space with a pool. Everyone will have plenty of room to relax, play games, enjoy a cocktail, and good conversation. The space is surrounded by one of the communal pools and waterfall, creating the perfect oasis for mediation and serenity.
The neighborhood of Aldea Zama is filled with plenty of exciting activities for all generations. Enjoy the day swimming with cenotes, water theme parks, zipline parks, and excellent shopping. In the evening, experience gourmet dining, or excellent nightlife with music. White sandy beaches surround the area as well, so you will never run out of something to do.
Perfect for a memorable getaway, Tranquil Tulum Sanctuary is the idyllic place to call home for a week of adventure and relaxation!
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3000 square feet, 279 square meters
King, King, and King
8 guests maximum
Cancun International Airport (CUN)
1.5 hours by car.
Views of the tranquil pool garden.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Cenote Manati - Dive into one of the most intersting places in Mexico and swim with Manatees.
- Bahia Principe Golf Club designed by Nicholas - Tee off at one of the best golf resorts in Mexico!
- Dos Ojos - Enjoy amazing Tulum cave diving!
- Xcaret – Visit the evening show to enjoy a musical history of the area since pre-hispanic times to the present day or enjoy the recreation of an early Mexican ball game. It also offers the chance to swim with dolphins and to explore the beaches.
Places of Interest
- Tulum Mayan Ruins - See these famous ruins still standing from the 13th century,
- Chichen-Itzá - Visit one of the most famous areas of Mexico and see ruins standing since 600 AD.
- Tulum Downtown - Explore restaurants and bars, and the beach just a few steps away!
- Puerto Aventuras Yacht Club - Rent a yacht and take it out to sea for some amazing marine life viewing and relaxation.,
- Rio Secreto - Explore the natural wonders of the Rio Secreto underground river, the Yucatan Peninsula's hidden gem.