Kiawah Island Oceanfront Retreat
PLEASE NOTE: The week of October 10th-17th is a 6-night stay with a check-out on October 16th.
Kiawah Island Oceanfront Retreat
Situated oceanfront with incredible views of the Atlantic, this stunning 2 bedroom condo offers resort-style amenities within its beach and golf complex. Surrounded by a unique island filled with waterfront dining, shopping, events, outdoor activities, and more, Kiawah Island Oceanfront Retreat is the perfect place to find yourself among everything the island has to offer.
The professionally decorated unit greets you with vaulted ceilings, coastal touches, and an open floor plan. The living room offers a large flat screen TV, comfortable furnishings, and an entrance to a private balcony through sliding glass doors. Surrounded by windows, the views are impeccable both inside and out. Enjoy looking out over the ocean while you sip on your morning coffee and prepare for the exciting day ahead.
The gourmet kitchen offers custom cabinetry and everything you need to prepare a meal at home. Cooks can spread out on the granite countertops as they prepare a meal. Enjoy a pre-dinner cocktail at the countertop bar or take everything to the dining area where there is seating for four. There is an additional dining table on the balcony if you’d like a meal with an incredible view.
The master bedroom offers a queen bed, flat screen TV, walk-in closet, and en-suite bathroom. With windows surrounding the space, guest can enjoy the ocean views day and night. The master bathroom boasts custom tiling, a double vanity, and spacious walk-in shower. The guest bedroom also offers a plush queen bed, partial ocean views.
The resort area offers walkable and swimmable beaches right out the door. There are also several championship golf courses throughout the island, making it a true golfer’s paradise. There are also plenty of paved hiking trails, tennis courts, water sports, boating, and more. When taking it easy, try one of the gourmet restaurants nearby, get a relaxing spa treatment, or take a Charleston boat tour. Less than an hour away from Charleston, guests will find the best of this quaint island life with the excitement of such a historical city nearby.
Combining the best of everything, from beach living, city life, a relaxing retreat, and the excitement of waterfront fun, Kiawah Island Oceanfront Retreat is the perfect place to spend your next South Carolina getaway.
***Please note, guests do not have resort pool access.***
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1200 square feet, 112 square meters
Queen and Queen
4 guests maximum
Charleston International Airport (CHS)
50 minutes by car.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Ocean Course by Pete Dye - One of the best courses in the country, this course offers 18 holes and stunning views.
- Roy Barth Tennis Center - Open year round, this center offers several courts and groups with the West Beach Tennis Club, which offers West Beach and East Beach on the island’s 10-mile stretch.
- Night Heron Park - Perfect for biking and jogging, the island is a runner's paradise. Enjoy wildlife views along the way.
- Captain Jack's Kiawah Sailing and Dolphin Watching - Take a private guided tour, and get up close with some of the world's most beautiful creatures.
Places of Interest
- Kiawah Island Beach - Spend the day in the water, strolling along the coat, enjoying waterfront restaurants, or simply relaxing under the sun.
- Blue Heron Pond Observation Tower - For a quick trip, enjoy this lookout area where you can enjoy the native birds and animals of this incredible island.
- Charleston - Less than an hour away, the drive is easy and beautiful to this historic city.
We had a wonderful time in this very nice oceanfront villa. it was well equipped and had a great view. we stayed busy with activities close to Kiawah and also made several trips to Charleston. Michelle was great to respond and stay in touch.”