Heart of Napa Valley Luxury Home and Guest House - Walk to French Laundry and Countless Tasting Rooms!
Heart of Napa Valley Home and Guest House
Located in the highly desirable Yountville area, in the heart of Napa Valley, this luxury abode offers incredible views and location. Situated on a quarter acre, the home offers views of the vineyards on two sides of the property and impeccable privacy, while still being conveniently located near Michelin-starred restaurants, award-winning tasting rooms, world-class art, high-end boutiques, and countless pedestrian paths. This is simply one of the best locations in one of the best destinations!
This professionally decorated main home was designed for resort-style living and entertaining. Perfect for both indoor and outdoor relaxation, the home boasts indoor and outdoor living space in the great room. Take a seat on the plush couches and furnishings by the stone fireplace and flat screen TV. Enjoy views both inside and outside. Step onto the backyard patio and overlook the vineyards and mountains. Relax on the patio furniture by the outdoor fireplace, fountain or relax in the hot tub or in the private pristine swimming pool.
The gourmet chef’s kitchen boasts state-of-the-art appliances sleek marble countertops, and ample bar and dining seating. Cooks in the family will enjoy all of the space and conveniences of this modern kitchen. Eat indoors or out around the firepit with seating for 10 guests. Open the doors in the great room and enjoy the seamless flow of both dining and patio areas.
The main home features four spacious bedrooms, each with en-suite bathrooms and king or queen beds. The bathrooms are all filled with the most modern appliances, spacious showers, chic countertops, and views of the valley. The guest home features one bedroom and bathroom with its own kitchen and living room.
There are countless outdoor activities in the area. Enjoy a day among the hiking trails that offer incredible views and lookout points. Stroll to a local park that includes fitness equipment, basketball and tennis courts overlooking a vineyard. This charming, entirely walkable town also offers the opportunity to explore Napa Valley on bike hosted by a knowledgeable guide.
With over four hundred wineries, Napa Valley is known for world-class wine, beautiful countryside and near perfect weather year-round. It is a premier golf destination with beautiful championship courses all around nestled in the gorgeous countryside. For a day with the family, everyone will surely enjoy exploring this incredible region from above with a hot air balloon ride to get a bird's eye view of the lush and awe-inspiring surroundings.
For guests looking for a one-of-a-kind location, luxury, and amenities, Heart of Napa Valley Home and Guest House offers the ideal location year-round.
***NO PETS PLEASE***
***NO CHILDREN UNDER 14 PLEASE***
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 3500 square feet, 326 square meters
King, King, King, Queen + Twin, and Bunk
10 guests maximum
San Francisco International Airport (SFO); Oakland International Airport (OAK); Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport (SJC)
SFO - 1 hour 15 minutes by car. OAK - 1 hour 10 minutes by car. SJC - 1.5 hours by car.
Stunning views of over 100 acres of wine vineyards and Napa Valley hills.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- V Marketplace - Spend the afternoon shopping in the art galleries, wine shops, and enjoy fine dining.
- Oxbow Public Market - Shop along this riverside deck at local food vendors and local produce.
- Rector Reservoir Hiking Trail - The perfect place for a bike ride, jog, or hike among birds and wildflowers.
- The Napa Valley Museum Yountville - Explore this museum featuringart, science & history exhibitions, educational programs.
- Napa Valley Performing Arts Center at Lincoln Theater - Spend an incredible evening at the venue of the Napa Regional Dance Company and home of Symphony Napa Valley.
- The Yountville Art Walk - Enjoy these outdoor exhibits with sculptures, typically for sale to help local art programs.
Places of Interest
- French Laundry Restaurant - A stone farmhouse filled with a welcoming vibe with food by Chef Thomas Keller.
- Silver Oak Cellars - A wonderful family-owned winery specializing only in Cabernet Sauvignon since 1972.
- Bouchon Bakery - A nearby bakery with goods made by renowned local chef.
- Caymus Vineyards - This local award-winning Napa Valley winery open since 1972 offers some of the best and most awarded wine in the world.
- RH Wine Vault - Enjoy a collection of wines all the way from 1904 from the United States and Europe.
- Opus One Winery - Specializing in one red wine focusing completely on quality and a tribute to the region.
- Oakville Grocery - A vibrant grocery shopping center serving sandwiches, salads, and picnic-friendly foods.
- Bottega Restaurant - Enjoy a relaxing meal at this Italian gem with an excellent wine list.
- JCB Tasting Salon - Take part in this one-of-a-kind tasting room with Napa Valley wines created by Jean-Charles Boisset.
- Coqueta Napa Valley - Enjoy fun Spanish dishes in this quaint building or out on the patio.
Stunning Home + Fantastic Location = Perfection!
Perfection is the best way to describe our stay at this beautiful home in Yountville. We en joyed walking to town, biking to the city of Napa, hanging out by the pool and fire pit, as well as dining in this amazing home. Many thanks to Third Home and the owners for making one of our most memorable trips to "wine country" possible. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet