Canyon Creek Desert Villa
Canyon Creek Desert Villa
Situated in a golf and desert paradise, this incredible Canyon Creek Desert Villa by Marriott offers resort-style amenities and convenience to everything you need for an idyllic stay in Phoenix. With Wildfire Golf Course located on-site, on-site dining, an expansive swimming pool, fitness center, and more, there is always something to do at home. With plenty of space in the unit, and endless activities right outside your door, make memories with friends and family that last a lifetime!
Enter to a contemporary unit with Southwestern design. The space is open and allows the entire group to spend time together. The living room offers wonderful views and natural sunlight through the windows and glass door, plush furnishings, and a flat screen TV. Step out onto your private balcony and enjoy the great location, weather, or dine al fresco at the dining area.
Flowing into the dining room and kitchen there is plenty of room for entertaining. Enjoy cooking a meal from home with the state-of-the-art stainless-steel appliances or enjoy a drink at the granite countertops. Indulge in meals at the dining room table or countertop bar.
Both bedrooms offer comfortable king beds. The master boasts an en-suite bathroom, flat screen TV, and sliding glass doors for optimal views and access to the balcony. The bathroom offers a spacious walk-in shower, vanity, and large jacuzzi tub. The guest bedroom features another king bed plus there are two sleeper sofas in the unit as well.
Ideally located near plenty of attractions such as Camelback Mountain, Old Town Scottsdale, gourmet dining, and vibrant nightlife, you will never run out of things to do both day and night. Enjoy a family day trip to the Grand Canyon or tee off with other couples at any number of courses. When staying near home, take a dip in the swimming pool, enjoy table tennis, or get in a good workout at the top of the line fitness center.
With plenty of fun both on-site, nearby, or within driving distance, spending time with friends and family will not only be simple but make it even more possible to spend that time doing things you love and making memories!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1300 square feet, 121 square meters
King and King
6 guests maximum
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
20 minutes by car.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wildfire Golf Club - Tee off right at the resort at this championship course with beautiful desert scenery.
- Outlets at Anthem - Spend the day shopping with plenty of diverse options at the home of America's tallest Christmas tree.
- Oak Creek Canyon - See the Grand Canyon's smaller cousin with stunning scenery.
- Scottsdale Wine Trail - Old Town Scottsdale is a hub for tasting rooms from some of the state’s most acclaimed vineyards and craft breweries. Spend your evening sampling the fruits of their labor!
- Revive Spa at JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa - Get a luxurious and relaxing treatment on-site.
- Grand Canyon National Park - See one of the 7 Natural Wonders of the World in person and make memories that will last forever.
Places of Interest
- Talking Stick Resort Arena - Catch a game or concert at this nearby venue.
- Desert Botanical Gardens - Witness this tranquil desert garden and appreciate 140-acres of beauty.
- Historic Old Town Scottsdale - Spend the day exploring authentic Western buildings, shopping at the gift shops, and more!
- Phoenix Art Museum - Fill the afternoon with art and culture from the Renaissance to present day.
- Pinnacle Peak - Located in Pinnacle Peak Park, this high altitude landmark boasts beautiful desert vegetation.
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility