Beachfront Sea Island Retreat - *Dates Requestable!*
Sea Island, Georgia
Beachfront Sea Island Retreat
**Still some 2020 dates available upon request!**
Situated directly on the stunning Atlantic coast, the Beachfront Sea Island Retreat offers ocean views, beach access, and convenience to the area's activities. Enjoy sunrises as you wake right from your room and head out to the numerous on-site amenities like 3 golf courses, tennis courts, spa, fitness center, and dining. In the evening, watch the sunset while listening to the waves crash upon the shore.
As the only residence on this level, guests are welcomed with serenity and privacy. The professionally decorated home offers a beautiful open and spacious living room with lavish couches and marble pillars. Guests will enjoy sitting down to relax in front of the large mounted flat screen television or enjoying ocean views. Step out through the large sliding glass doors to enter the private balcony with furnishings.
The space flows into the dining room and kitchen areas so entertaining is ideal and easy. The kitchen juxtaposes elegance with beach-inspired décor and finishes. Enjoy sitting at the kitchen bar on the solid wood bar seats while the cooks in the family make a perfect meal for everyone. Modern appliances fill the space and add plenty of ease to the process. Enjoy the meal at the dining table surrounded by the stunning marble pillars.
The home includes two master bedrooms. The first boasts a king bed with access to the main balcony and an expansive window with views of the ocean. The second master offers a queen bed with a double walk-in closet and a private oceanfront balcony. The third bedroom is one of the guest bedrooms that offers two twin beds. The fourth offers a king bed.
The spacious balcony through the living room is an ideal place to spend your days. Enjoy overlooking the lawn and ocean no matter what direction you face. The peaceful breeze will allow you to enjoy the lounge chairs under the sun throughout the day.
When venturing out, enjoy the gated enclave with beach access. Rent a boat or take a swim on five miles of oceanfront beach. The on-site Beach Club offers an ice cream parlor, coffee shop, children’s center, and Southern Tide restaurant. Guests can also indulge in the private common pool and pool house.
There are three golf courses to choose from, each with their own unique landscaping and challenges. The relaxing spa offers many different services and luxuries, perfect after an active day. If the day does not call for a run on the beach, enjoy the state-of-the-art fitness center with plenty of equipment for a thorough workout.
With breathtaking views, moderate year round weather, and resort-style amenities, guests are sure to love the Beachfront Sea Island Retreat, whether they are traveling with family, friends, or enjoying a wonderful oceanfront couple’s retreat.
Condo with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4000 square feet, 372 square meters
King, 2x Queen, King, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Jacksonville International Airport (JAX)
1 hour 15 mins by car
Unobstructed Atlantic Ocean views with direct beach views and access.
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Optional add-on fees:
Light housekeeping per day “tidy service” - $120
Deep cleaning per day (ie sheets changed) - $180
Access to sea island club per day per adult - $40
- note that 2 children are included with 2 adult cards
- per day charge for additional children - $30
Activities of Interest
- The Sea Island Golf Courses - Golf the championship Seaside, Plantation, and Retreat courses for a day of fun on the fairway.
- Pickleball and Tennis - Enjoy on-site games just steps from the home.
- The Spa at Sea Island - Relax and enjoy an on-site treatment at the resort spa.
- Sea Island Beach - Enjoy a day on the shore with friends and family swimming and partaking in water sports.
- Bicycle Path - Rent a bike on-site, and enjoy the long trails with beautiful oaks, palm trees, and hanging Spanish moss.
Places of Interest
- Sea Island Beach Club - With 5 miles of beach on the Atlantic Ocean, guests will enjoy swimming, boating, and water sports all day.
- The Lodge at Sea Island - For fine dining and incredible golf courses with Southern scenery and charm, head to the lodge.
- Fort Frederica National Monument - Located on St. Simons Island, this fort and town were built in the 1700's, and provides a glimpse into what like was like back then.
- Cannon's Point Preserve - An incredible, diverse preserve with over 600-acres of green vegetation, middens that are thousands of years old, and plantation remnants.
We had a wonderful stay at this beautifully appointed apartment. Location was perfect. Thank you. ”
Wonderful Stay !!
This condo was really special. The location next to the Beach Club was super convenient. The view of the ocean from the porches was just perfect. The owner and concierge were helpful and we were very appreciative of their assistance as we planned our visit. Go if you can, you won't be disappointed. ”