Jimmy Johnson's Fisherman's Cove - 3 Bedroom
Key Largo, Florida
Jimmy Johnson's Fisherman's Cove - 3 Bedroom
***Local bands play lively music at the "Big Chill" Restaurant/Bar (located below the residences) nightly 'til 11pm. This spot is known as "the Heart of Key Largo Nightlife" & often attracts large crowds. Noise & laughter will be heard from residence balconies, so this property may not be ideal for guests seeking quiet evenings in their outdoor space.***
***Please note that the photos included herein are representative of Jimmy Johnson's Fisherman's Cove and not the actual unit you may be reserving. Interiors, views, layout and decor will vary by unit.***
Discover your own slice of Old Florida charm at Fisherman’s Cove, a lavish 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom condo nestled directly on the waterfront. Situated on 2,000 square feet of pure luxury, Fisherman’s Cove boasts breathtaking views of the bay, along with the finest amenities the Keys have to offer.
After a fun-filled day at the beach, you can unwind in the spacious main living area, and cook a delicious meal for your family in the fully equipped, gourmet kitchen. The property is outfitted with lovely island décor and expansive, panoramic windows so that you can enjoy the beautiful landscape no matter what time of day.
Continue to feel pampered in one of three bedrooms, each designed to offer unsurpassed comfort. The master suite has a lavish king bed, with generous walk-in closets and ample amounts of space. The guest bedrooms are just as elegant and accommodating, and each contains a television for your personal viewing pleasure. Each bedroom is attached to an exquisite bathroom that contains dual vanities and a gigantic bathtub in the master bath, so you can refresh and rejuvenate after the day. If you don’t feel like calling it a night just yet, feel free to lounge on one of the serene, private balconies, and delight in a cocktail before drifting off to sleep.
At Fisherman’s Cove, you’ll have access to an outdoor swimming pool and a number of cozy cabanas, perfect for lazing the day away in the sun. There’s also a deck, exclusive to residents only, where a plethora of open ocean adventures awaits, including the option to charter your own private fishing boat. If jet skiing or boating isn’t for you, you can always spend your day on the stunning rooftop terrace, complete with a jetted hot tub and fully stocked bar. In the evenings, don’t forget to delight in some impeccable waterfront dining while delighting in live music from next door before you head back to your own personal paradise.
Filled with abundant outdoor activities, Key Largo offers beautiful parks, gardens, trails, and oceanfront dining. Spend the day cruising out on the Atlantic, then enjoy a fresh caught meal in the evening. With excellent weather year round, this wonderful condo offers convenience to all the unique fun that Key Largo has to offer.
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2000 square feet
King, King, and King
6 guests maximum
Miami International Airport (MIA)
1 hour by car.
Boats and Captain available for rent
Activities of Interest
- Garl’s Coastal Kayaking Everglades - Explore the incredible National Everglade Park.
- Contact a dive operator and head out to explore Spiegel Grove, a shipwreck approx. 5mi offshore from Key Largo.
- Key West Golf Club - The only Caribbean style golf course in the United States. Designed by golf legend Rees Jones, this 18 hole par 70 course is suited to players of all abilities.
- Card Sound Golf Club - You'll love the course and amenities at this coastal course.
- Blackfoot Fishing Charters - Based out of Angler House Marina, Blackfoot offers guided flats and backcountry tips in the Upper Florida Keys.
Places of Interest
- Dolphin Cove - Swim with these magnificent creatures in a protected space.
- John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park - Dive through coral reefs, mangrove swamps, and sea grass beds at this amazing marine park.
- Florida Keys Wild Bird Rehabilitation Center - A great throwback type attraction, with amazing and friendly staff.
- Crocodile Lake National Wildlife Refuge - Guests are encouraged to visit to learn more about alligators in their natural habitat.
- Dagny Johnson Key Largo Hammock Botanical State Park - Named after a local environmental activist, this park offers beauty and refuge for endangered animals such as theKey Largo Woodrat and the Key Largo Cotton Mouse.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility