Tucson Panorama Desert Escape
Tucson Panorama Desert Escape
Located in a peaceful neighborhood, Tucson Panorama Desert Escape is an idyllic retreat close to the finest shopping and dining in Tucson. This stunning 4,000-square-foot Santa Fe-style home poised on over two acres, has a rustic yet modern aesthetic. From exposed wooden beams, Kiva fireplaces, iron fixtures, beautiful art, and elegant living spaces throughout, guests will enjoy the luxurious and welcoming feel of this stunning home.
The open and inviting living room greets guests with plenty of natural sunlight and furnishings. The perfect place for entertaining, guests will enjoy a sectional sofa, chair, a cozy wood-burning fireplace, and views of the beautiful courtyard. Walk through the double doors outside and enjoy the sights and sounds or stay inside to watch the 70” flat screen television.
The modern kitchen offers over-sized stainless-steel appliances, sleek countertops, and a center island and breakfast bar. The clay walls, Spanish tiling, and pillared wood ceilings add the perfect Southwestern aesthetic to the space while cooking up the perfect meal for the entire group. Dine at the solid driftwood style dining table and peer out through the French doors for the perfect view. For more formal meals, enjoy the long wooden dining table with lavish seating.
The home offers 5 spacious bedrooms including 2 generous masters. The first master bedroom boasts a king bed, en-suite master bathroom, flat screen television, comfortable sofa, and Kiva fireplace. The bathroom offers a large soaking tub and walk-in rain shower. The second master features a king bed, sitting area, and private en-suite bathroom. The other three bedrooms offer queen or twin beds and direct access to the backyard oasis.
During the day, spend time with loved ones by the pool. Enjoy lounging in Adirondack chairs or take a dip for a refreshing swim after a day exploring the area. Turn on the SONOS sound system or head out to the basketball court. As the sunsets, grill outside among the beautiful mountain views. Take a seat around the firepit surrounded by palm trees, grapefruit trees, and saguaro cacti. Guests will truly feel the presence of this desert and mountain atmosphere while relaxing in the backyard haven.
Tucson Panoramic Desert Escape offers convenience to many nearby activities, natural landmarks, several museums, and more! Perfect for all generations, this luxurious, well-appointed home is sure to thrill all who visit.
Private Residence with 1 level
5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 4000 square feet, 372 square meters
King, King, Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Tucson International Airport
25 minutes by car
Santa Catalina Mountains/Rincon Mountains
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Tucson National Country Club - Golf two 18-hole championship golf courses with views of the stunning Santa Catalina Mountains.
- Sabino Canyon Hike - Hike your way to some of the most majestic canyon views you'll ever see.
- Historic Bike Tour in Tucson - One of the best ways to explore the city is with a leisurely bike ride.
- Mount Lemmon Scenic Byway - Regarded as one of the most scenic drives in Arizona, you'll experience arresting canyon and mountain vistas the whole way.
- Epic Tucson Bar Crawl - Get a taste and feel for the best landmarks and hidden gems in the city of Tucson while enjoying a fun scavenger hunt.
Places of Interest
- Downtown Tucson - Enjoy the Children's Museum, adorable cafes, the Fox Theatre, and more!
- Pima Air and Space Museum - Explore over 350 aircraft at this 80-acre museum.
- Barrio Historico - Stroll along this authentic and beautiful neighborhood with authentic Southwestern architecture. Perfect place to book a bike tour, too!
- Tucson Museum of Art and Historic Block - These galleries are housed in gorgeous historic adobe homes.
The house and owner were amazing! Brad was so helpful and easy to contact, he gave us info on hikes, golf, resturants and answered all our questions on the house. We rented in March but there was a expected cold front that came, so were were not able to enjoy the backyard as much as we would have liked too. We are thinking we need to go back again!!!! Would highly reommend!”
Our stay at Panorama was nothing short of perfection! The home is wonderfully equipped and accommodated our group of 8 without issue. If you want to have an at-home day, the backyard is great for entertaining - offering a heated pool, covered lounging area, putting green, and outdoor fire pit, there’s plenty to do for all ages! If you’re looking to explore the area, Panorama is centrally located to local attractions and offers easy access to outdoor activities (there are several hiking trails of varying difficulties all within a 30-minute drive that our group took advantage of!). Thank you again, Brad and Julie - we had an amazing time!”