Mountain Top Hideaway
Beech Mountain, North Carolina
Mountain Top Hideaway
Set atop Oz Run at Beech Mountain this incredible ski in/ski out home offers convenience to the slopes and stunning mountain views. With plenty of space at home and on-site amenities, groups of all sizes can enjoy a relaxing ski week in the winter, or an exciting week of biking, hiking, and sightseeing in the warmer months.
Enter to vaulted ceilings, knotty wood walls, and an open concept. The living room is reminiscent of a luxury ski lodge. Enjoy a private showing of the mountains right from the couch or watch the sunset after a day on the slopes. With ample seating and a modern entertainment center, this is the perfect place for all to gather. Light the fireplace after a chilly day or enjoy a movie on the mounted flat screen television.
Flowing into the kitchen, guests will have everything they need to cook from home. The chefs in the family will enjoy the brand-new double oven, 5 gas burner stovetop, extra refrigerator, and plenty of appliances for larger groups. Adorned with granite countertops, the kitchen fuses mountain living with modern touches for the utmost luxury experience. Dine mountainside at the dining table surrounded by windows and the sliding glass door which leads to the balcony.
There are four spacious master suites and en-suite bathrooms. The rooms are on opposite sides of the home to ensure peace and quiet. Each bedroom offers a king or queen bed and an entrance to a balcony or patio area for mountain views. There are several decks throughout the home, all boasting incredible scenery.
When staying home, guests of all ages will enjoy the Game Room with a pinball machine, darts, ping pong, Wii, and 55" television. For outdoor activities, guests can enjoy golf, tennis, swimming, hiking, and biking. The home is also located right by the mountain top Sky Bar, which offers refreshments with breathtaking views. Guests will have exclusive guest access to the amenities so that all are sure to enjoy the most of what this stunning abode has to offer.
An excellent location year round, Beech Mountain offers fun in both winter and summer. Whether you're looking for a ski getaway, a trip to Land of Oz, or riding through the mountains on a UTV, Beech Mountain offers plenty of opportunity to have the trip of a lifetime. Ski in/Ski out Mountain Top Hideaway is sure to offer the perfect escape when relaxing between action packed days.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2600 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, and Queen
10 guests maximum
Asheville Regional Airport (AVL); Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT)
AVL - 2 hours by car. CLT - 2.5 hours by car.
Mountain and ski slope views!
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Beech Mountain Ski Resort - Spend the day on the slopes, hiking with amazing panoramic views, disc golf, biking, and more!
- Edge of the World - Spend the day whitewater rafting, kayaking, and climbing with a guide.
- Off the Grid Mountain Adventures - Ride a UTV through the mountains and truly immerse yourself in the rough terrain and wilderness.
- Beech Mountain Sledding Hill - Perfect for family fun, enjoy the free hill and going up and down the snow all day!
Places of Interest
- Grandfather Mountain State Park - A must-see, this iconic landmark offers incredible trails, scenery, and ecological diversity.
- Linville Gorge Wilderness Area and Falls - Among mountain formations, enjoy the natural falls, trails, and wildlife.
- Land of Oz - Follow the yellow brick road to family fun with special events.
- 5506' Sky Bar - Accessible by lift or foot, this mountain top bar offers the perfect oasis after an action packed day.
- Beech Mountain Brewing Company - Located in the ski village, enjoy local brews with a view!
- Air Conditioning
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility