Herradura Bay Luxury Villa
Herradura, Costa Rica
Herradura Bay Luxury Villa
Situated among the rolling hills of Costa Rica with old-world flare and details, this incredible luxury villa offers breathtaking scenery, world-class amenities, and plenty of room for your entire group. Featuring coastal-inspired design, traditional clay-tiled roofs, wrought iron detailing, crafted veneer and exposed wood accents, the home is as luxurious as it is unique, both inside and out.
Guests will be greeted with vaulted wood ceilings, an open-concept, and plush leather furnishings. The grand room offers the living space, kitchen, and dining area, perfect for entertaining. There are two seating areas, each with high-end furnishings. Take a seat on the leather sofas and enjoy the views of the Pacific Ocean and beyond through the elegant French doors.
The kitchen is central to both seating areas and offers everything guests need. The hardwood cabinets add class to the space as well as high-end appliances and granite countertops. Enjoy a glass of wine at the bar top, or a formal homemade meal at the lavish dining room table. Imagine a meal with the stunning Herradura Bay and Pacific Ocean as your backdrop. This space seats up to 10 guests, so group dinners can be filled with meaningful conversation with everyone.
There are five spacious and luxurious bedrooms, four of which boast a king size bed. The bedrooms offer beautiful en-suite bathrooms, handcrafted wardrobes and storage spaces, and stunning views of the surrounding palm trees and ocean. Enjoy terrace views from your room through French doors as you overlook the bay. The fifth bedroom offers two bunk beds and an entrance to the terrace.
The large, private terrace provides unobstructed views of the Marina, Herradura Bay and the Pacific Ocean. Guests have access to the private swimming pool overlooking these very views. Lounge the day away on the sun deck then cook up a meal in the barbecue area. No matter where you go, there is plenty of seating and once in a lifetime views.
When taking off for the day, the Los Suenos Resort and Marina is nearby. Enjoy a sailing tour and see all the sights of Herradura Bay. Try standup paddelboarding, parasailing, yachting, and more! In the evenings, enjoy a waterfront meal at any of the casual to fine dining restaurants you desire.
Truly as vacation for everyone, this incredible home offers luxury, space, class, and convenience so that you can focus on what’s important; making memories that last a lifetime.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 5000 square feet, 465 square meters
King, King, King, King, and Other
16 guests maximum
San Jose International Airport (SJO)
45 minutes by car.
Los Suenos Resort and Marina, and Pacific Ocean views!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Mango's Adventures - Spend the morning along the coastline and rent a standup paddleboard.
- Jaco Guides - Enjoy an assortment of up close tours, like snorkeling and diving to enjoy the incredible wildlife and beaches of Costa Rica.
- Vista Los Suenos Adventure Park - With zip lining, waterfalls, horseback riding, ATVs and more, there are endless tours and activities to participate in.
- Damas Island Kayaking Tours - Enjoy a leisurely ride down the rivers among the wildlife refuges of this vast and plentiful area of Costa Rica.
- Planet Dolphin Catamaran Cruise - While exploring Manuel Antonio, witness dolphins and whales in their natural habitat.
Places of Interest
- Los Suenos Resort and Marina - This luxury residential area offers plenty of water sports, dining, and scenery.
- Jaco Beach - Known as one of the best surf beaches around, this stunning beach is also a great place for relaxation.
- Hermosa Beach - Take a day trip to this charming and intimate town with surf beaches and quaint eateries.
- El Pelicano Restaurant - A cozy waterfront restaurant offering a late-night menu and finely crafted cocktails.