Disney's Old Key West - Two-Bedroom Villa
Lake Buena Vista, Florida
Disney’s Old Key West – Two-Bedroom Villa
***This deposit is for 8 nights, 9 days, JULY 24-AUGUST 1, 2020.***
***Please note that these photos are representative of a typical unit. Individual décor and design may vary.***
Experience the romance of the Florida Keys combined with the magic of Disney at the incredible Old Key West at Disney! During your stay at this tranquil beach-themed community, you’ll be staying in a luxurious two-bedroom villa, nestled on a spacious 1400 square feet. Only minutes away from Orlando’s incredible theme parks, such as Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, and more, this property offers an exciting getaway amidst island elegance.
The style of this expansive two-bedroom suite is traditional, yet boasts a refinement that you’ll only find in the isles of the Keys. Spend your downtime relaxing in the spacious living room with a glass of wine before you head to one of Orlando’s five-star restaurants for a world-class meal. If you feel like staying in for the night, take advantage of the modern appliances in the charming kitchen and whip up a tasty meal for the family.
Each of the two bedrooms features exquisite linens and bedding, sure to relax you and soothe your aching muscles after a day on roller coasters and rides! The master offers a king-sized bed and a stunning master bath with a soaking tub. The second bedroom has two queen-sized beds. If you require extra sleeping space, there’s a sleeper sofa and sleeper chair in the living room.
Spend your days in this tranquil community enjoying the shimmering waterways, swaying palm trees, and manicured golf fairways. When you’re not at Walt Disney World, Universal, or another exciting park, you’ll be soaking up the sun by the pool, tropical cocktail in hand. At night, the resort offers casual dining options that will make your mouth water. Keep to a routine by working out in the state of the art fitness center or heading to one of the many championship golf courses in the area. Pair this with a location that’s just a peaceful boat ride away from the excitement of Disney Springs, and you’ve got the perfect Florida paradise!
This resort is only two minutes away from the magic of Disney, 15 minutes away from Animal Kingdom, and 20 minutes away from Universal Studios and Islands of Adventures. You’ll love the amazing luxury of being able to spend all day at these incredible parks and then easily returning to a tropical paradise that feels miles away from the hustle and bustle of the real world.
Make Disney’s Old Key West Resort your next getaway destination for a magical escape to Orlando!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1400 square feet
King and 2x Queen
9 guests maximum
Orlando International Airport - MCO
30 minutes by car
Views may vary by unit.
Activities of Interest
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park (15 minute drive) - Get an up close look at the animal kingdom!
- Walt Disney World (2 minute drive) - Savor the magic of Walt Disney World and explore your way through countless of your favorite animated classics!
- Orlando Tree Trek Adventure Park (15 minute drive) - Swing through the trees at this thrilling obstacle course, featuring zip lines, suspended bridges, and more!
- Spirit of the Swamp Airboat Rides (35 minute drive) - Climb aboard this luxurious airboat, gliding through a beautiful paradise of swamps, marshes, and more.
- Universal Studios (20 minute drive) - Be the star of your own movie, and experience one awe-inspiring adventure after another at Universal Studios!
Places of Interest
- Kissimmee Lakefront Park (30 minute drive) - This grassy waterfront park offers lovely walking paths, a fishing pier, picnic areas, and a playground.
- The Disney Wilderness Preserve (45 minute drive) - Children and adults alike will be delighted by this amazing nature reserve.
- Old Town (10 minute drive) - Experience this retro amusement park and outdoor shopping mall, with plenty of fun for the whole family to enjoy.
- Downtown Disney (5 minute drive) - Uncover an eclectic array of shops, dining experiences, and fun at Downtown Disney!
- Savion's Place (30 minute drive) - You'll love this unique mix of Caribbean flavors and inspired-dishes.
Everything you would expect from Disney
Seamless online and contactless checkin. Clean and fresh accommodations. We enjoyed our stay with zero complaints or issues! Old key west has a very spacious layout and the two bedroom worked great for us. Unit overlooked golf course.”
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility