East Nashville Luxury
East Nashville Luxury
Located in historic East Nashville, this contemporary home greets you with fresh design and convenience to downtown and the area’s most vibrant scenes and activities. Located off a main road through one of the most charming neighborhoods in Nashville, this home offers plenty of space for the entire group on a quiet street, while only being minutes from the exciting Nashville nightlife.
Enter to a grand open floor plan with plenty of seating, a chef’s kitchen, and expansive dining area. The well-appointed home offers brand new contemporary touches throughout. Make your way to the modern furnishings in the living room and take a seat on the couch or armchairs. Enjoy the views of the backyard and patio through glass doors. Open them up to double the seating space with plenty of lounge furniture outside. On cozier evenings, nestle in by the fireplace and watch the flat screen television.
The kitchen is the ideal place to do some entertaining. The cooks in the group will enjoy the high-end stainless-steel appliances, center island with plenty of seating, and the granite countertops. Enjoy a cocktail or meal in the kitchen or at the formal dining table. For al fresco dining, head to the back patio and enjoy the dining table for 12 guests.
One of the private suites is on the ground floor. This room boasts a king bed and full en-suite bathroom, with large windows overlooking the fenced in front yard. There is also a private ground floor room with double entry doors and 2 twin beds that be converted to a king for an additional sleeping space. There is also a half bath and oversized mudroom on the ground floor, along with a spacious 2 car attached garage.
Upstairs, you will find an additional king suite, with a private bathroom and walk in closet. The queen bedroom is also located upstairs, which has a door to the double vanity full bathroom that it shares with the club room. The club room has soaring ceilings, with a flat screen television and plenty of seating, along with 2 twin day beds, each with a twin trundle, for a total of 4 additional beds. The primary suite offers a king bed and sitting area, a desk for catching up on some work or getting ready for the evening, an oversized walk in closet, and a spa-inspired en-suite bathroom with jetted tub and separate shower, and private water closet. The laundry room is also located on the 2nd floor.
All of the bedrooms are equipped with flat screen televisions.
When not lounging outside on the deck or relaxing in the private hot tub, head out to the many attractions that Nashville and the surrounding areas have to offer. Check out the Ryman Auditorium and see a concert at one of the first homes of the Grand Ole Opry. Head to Arrington for a day of wine tasting and lounging among the vineyards. Spend a night at the Honky Tonks on Broadway with endless live entertainment, or explore the dining and shopping scene in East Nashville.
Whether you're traveling with friends or family, East Nashville Luxury offers everything you need for a comfortable and convenient stay in Music City.
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4000 square feet, 372 square meters
King, King, King, and Queen
12 guests maximum
Ground floor room with double entry doors and closet, with 2 twin beds that can be converted to a king bed. 2nd Floor club room with 2 twin day beds, each with an additional twin trundle (4 total twin beds).
Nashville International Airport (BNA)
15 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Broadway - Experience the lights of Nashville's most famous strip!
- Belle Mead Plantation - Visit and marvel at this breathtaking plantation home.
- Yazoo Brewing Company - With twice-weekly brewery tours, you'll learn about the brewing process and sip on delicious Yazoo beers.
- 5 Points Pizza - Enjoy the best pizza in the city made by New Yorkers!
- Shelby Golf Course (8 minute drive) - This historic golf course offers a stunning layout.
Places of Interest
- Ryman Auditorium - Take a tour or see an amazing show at this iconic Nashville venue.
- Grand Ole Opry - Have an authentic country music experience!
- Cheekwood - This 55-acre estate houses a lush botanical garden and museum.
- Rosepepper Cantina - Known for their famous margaritas and an all around good time, this delicious cantina is worth a visit!
- The Parthenon - See why Nashville is known as "The Athens of the South" at this gorgeous green park and lovely tribute to the Parthenon.