Eastside Modern Luxury
Eastside Modern Luxury
Located in historic East Nashville, this modern home greets you with fresh design and convenience to downtown and the area’s most vibrant scenes and activities. Located off a main road through one of the most charming neighborhoods in Nashville, this home offers plenty of space for the entire group on a quiet street, while only being minutes from the exciting Nashville nightlife.
Enter to a grand open floor plan with plenty of seating, a chef’s kitchen, and expansive dining area. The well-appointed home offers contemporary touches throughout. Make your way to the modern furnishings in the living room and take a seat on the couch or armchairs. Enjoy the views of the backyard and patio through glass doors. Open them up to double the seating space with plenty of lounge furniture outside. On cozier evenings, nestle in by the fireplace and watch the flat screen television.
The kitchen is the ideal place to do some entertaining. The cooks in the group will enjoy the high-end stainless-steel appliances, center island with plenty of seating, and the granite countertops. Enjoy a cocktail or meal in the kitchen or at the formal dining table. For al fresco dining, head to the back patio and enjoy the dining table for 12 guests.
One of the master suites is on this floor as well. This room boasts a king bed and full en-suite bathroom. The bathroom is adorned in sleek tiling, a jacuzzi-style tub, and spacious walk-in shower. There is also a private den and additional sleeping area with a sleeper sofa.
The second floor greets you with a club room with a sectional couch and queen sleeper sofa. There are two queen bedrooms that share a bedroom and a grand master suite. The master suite offers a king bed, desk area, and a spa-inspired en-suite bathroom.
When not lounging outside on the deck or relaxing in the private hot tub, head out to the many attractions that Nashville and the surrounding areas have to offer. Head to the Ryman Auditorium and see a concert at one of the first homes of the Grand Ole Opry. Head to Arrington for a day of wine tasting and lounging among the vineyards. Spend a night at the Honky Tonks on Broadway with endless live entertainment.
Whether you're traveling with friends or family, Eastside Modern Luxury offers everything you need for a comfortable and convenient stay in Music City!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3800 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, and Queen
12 guests maximum
Nashville International Airport (BNA)
15 minutes by car.
Activities of Interest
- Broadway - Experience the lights of Nashville's most famous strip!
- Belle Mead Plantation - Visit and marvel at this breathtaking plantation home.
- Yazoo Brewing Company - With twice-weekly brewery tours, you'll learn about the brewing process and sip on delicious Yazoo beers.
- 5 Points Pizza - Enjoy the best pizza in the city made by New Yorkers!
- Shelby Golf Course (8 minute drive) - This historic golf course offers a stunning layout.
Places of Interest
- Ryman Auditorium - Take a tour or see an amazing show at this iconic Nashville venue.
- Grand Ole Opry - Have an authentic country music experience!
- Cheekwood - This 55-acre estate houses a lush botanical garden and museum.
- Rosepepper Cantina - Known for their famous margaritas and an all around good time, this delicious cantina is worth a visit!
- The Parthenon - See why Nashville is known as "The Athens of the South" at this gorgeous green park and lovely tribute to the Parthenon.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet