Magical Family Fun Villa
Magical Family Fun Villa
Situated upon the Arnold Palmer golf course, Seven Eagles, this incredible luxury home exchange property is perfect for all generations. Equipped with amenities for everyone, your stay will include indoor and outdoor fun and plenty of room for privacy in this 3,700 square foot home. Enjoy the convenience to the famous theme parks with a free shuttle and three on-site championship golf courses, ten community pools, and a water park!
On the first floor, enter to a bright and welcoming open-concept floor plan. The living room greets you with large sliding glass doors and comfortable furnishings. Overlook the expansive golf course from the sofa and watch the remarkable sunsets. The mounted Apple TV is also placed so that it can be viewed from the sofa or kitchen.
Flowing into the kitchen and dining rooms, this space is perfect for the family to gather together no matter what time of day. Prepare a meal with the stainless steel appliances and spread out on the granite countertops to prepare a meal. Enjoy bar seating or take a seat at the dining table with views of the golf course and seating for six guests.
On the first floor, you will find the first master suite with a plush king bed, en-suite bathroom, and French doors that lead to the courtyard. Enjoy the outdoor seating while you watch the golfers play a round or nestle under the comfortable linens while watching the flat screen television. The bathroom is adorned in tiles with a walk-in shower and double vanity.
The second floor includes the second master suite with a large walk-in closet, balcony access, and en-suite bathroom. There is an additional bedroom that includes a twin bunk bed and trundle bed. There is also a children’s bedroom with two twin beds, French doors that open onto the balcony, and views of the courtyard pool. The third floor offers a large balcony with excellent opportunities to view the sunsets over the golf course.
When staying home, enjoy the indoor and outdoor entertainment. Sit around the pool on the comfortable lounge seating or swim a few laps. Enjoy the indoor game room with seating, pool, a bar, arcade games, and more! Watch the game on the 60-inch television and grab a drink from the wet bar.
When heading out, enjoy the on-site pools, golf courses, dining, and more. Take the free shuttle to Disney World or Universal and have an incredible day filled with family fun!
Filled with countless amenities, this luxury home exchange offers impeccable style, ample indoor and outdoor activities, and plenty of space to create memories that last a lifetime!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
6 bedrooms, 5 baths, 3700 square feet, 344 square meters
King, King, 2x Twin, 2x Twin, King, and Queen
13 guests maximum
Orlando International Airport (MCO)
30 minutes by car.
Reunion Resort and Seven Eagles Golf Course views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Optional Hot Tub and Infinity Pool Heating Fee: $50 per day.
OPTIONAL Guest Registration Fees, Rules & Procedure:
The cost of registration is $25 per 8 guests for a one day pass. Additional guests will incur a $6 registration fee per person on top of the initial $25 fee. Additional days, if available can be purchased, each additional day will require the same registration process, fees, and rules.
Once you have paid for your house guest registration and chosen your date(s) you and your guests will be able to use the Private House Guest Pool (Water Park) for your chosen day(s) for an additional entry fee of $18 per adult, and $12 per child. This amount is due and payable at the entrance of the Private House Guest Pool (Water Park). This facility is open 7 days a week from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM (weather permitting).
The Resort rules require all Guests to register the desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival date. If the Guest does not give 5 business days notice registration may not be possible. If available, an additional late fee of $25 will apply.
Any changes to Guest names submitted after the five (5) business day deadline will incur a change fee of $10 per individual change. This amount is due to the Resort. Please note all registration fees above will have additional tax.
To play Tennis there is a $20 court fee, once you have the House Guest Registration in place, please call the Resort's Tennis Pro Shop at (407) 662-1630 to reserve a court.
To play Golf there are additional green fees of $125 during low season (Jun to Dec) and $185 during peak season (Jan to May), as these can be subject to change please call the resort's Golf Pro Shop at (407) 396-3199 for current rates. Golf tee times can be reserved up to two weeks in advance.
Confirmation of your request will be sent via email. Unfortunately, these are the Resort's rules (not ours) and we have no influence on the membership policy or fees.
Activities of Interest
- Reunion Resort - Golf an Arnold Palmer-designed course, play laser tag, enjoy the water park, Gatorland, Happy Days family fun center, and more!
- Universal Studios - Be the star of your own movie, and experience one awe-inspiring adventure after another at Universal Studios!
- Walt Disney World - Savor the magic of Walt Disney World and explore your way through countless of your favorite animated classics!
- Orlando Tree Trek Adventure Park - Swing through the trees at this thrilling obstacle course, featuring zip lines, suspended bridges, and more!
- Spirit of the Swamp Airboat Rides - Climb aboard this luxurious airboat, gliding through a beautiful paradise of swamps, marshes, and more.
Places of Interest
- Kissimmee Lakefront Park - This grassy waterfront park offers lovely walking paths, a fishing pier, picnic areas, and a playground.
- The Disney Wilderness Preserve - Children and adults alike will be delighted by this amazing nature reserve.
- Old Town - Experience this retro amusement park and outdoor shopping mall, with plenty of fun for the whole family to enjoy.
- Downtown Disney - Uncover an eclectic array of shops, dining experiences, and fun at Downtown Disney!
- ESPN Wide World of Sports - From professionally manicured fields and ESPN entertainment to the awe-inspiring attractions of our world-class theme parks, there is something magical about playing here!