30A Pool Community Luxury Villa
Seacrest Beach, Florida
30A Pool Community Luxury Villa
Situated in the heart of a stunning tree-filled neighborhood, this incredible villa offers plenty of space and luxury during your next beachfront vacation. This dog and family-friendly home offers a safe and serene neighborhood, 12,000 square foot community pool, on-site bikes, and easy access to the best beaches in the area.
Truly fit for luxury home exchange, enter to a modern interior with beach and tiki-inspired accents, and an open-concept. The living room is equipped with plush leather furnishings and an expansive entertainment center. Peer out through the windows and enjoy the outdoor sights and views of the sunny neighborhood.
Head to the kitchen to make a meal and entertain the group. Guests can enjoy the stainless-steel appliances, ample counterspace, and bar seating. Have a tropical drink at the bar after a day at the beach, or enjoy a large meal with the family at the dining room table. Since the space is open, conversation will easily flow allowing you to spend as much time together as you would like.
There are four spacious bedrooms with wonderful views and modern accents. The first floor offers the master suite with a king bed, large HD flat screen television, and en-suite bathroom. The second floor offers another master suite with large Smart TV and en-suite bathroom. The first guest bedroom includes a queen bed, flat screen TV, and access to the screened-in deck. The fourth room has two full beds, flat screen TV, and access to the screened-in deck as well. For additional sleeping space, there is a bunk area with twin bunks.
Spend the days on the deck or back patio. Cook up a meal outside on the gas grill and dine al fresco at the dining table for six guests. When venturing out to the nearby pool, enjoy plenty of space to lounge or swim in this over-sized area, perfect for the whole family.
When not staying at this luxury home, head out for some incredible outdoor fun unique to this area of Florida. Head to the river and swim up close with manatees and colorful fish through several touring companies. Take an airboat ride and see alligators and other reptiles in their natural habitat.
When looking for the ideal luxury home exchange, this incredible villa and pool community is sure to please the entire family.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2200 square feet, 205 square meters
King, King, Queen, and 2x Full
13 guests maximum
Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport (ECP)
30 minutes by car.
Lush natural vegetation and neighborhood views!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Santa Rosa Golf & Beach Club - 18 hole golf course right on the beach.
- Harbourtown and Sandestin - Grand Boulevard shopping in 15 minute drive
- Deep Sea Fishing Destin - Rent a charter and set sail for some of the best fishing around.
- Shipwreck Island Waterpark - Lazy river, water slides, and kiddy area makes it perfect for the whole family.
- 30A Airboat Adventures - Glide across the pristine backwaters of South Walton by airboat.
Places of Interest
- Santa Rosa Beach - Enjoy a day at the beatiful nearby beach and soak up the sun and enjoy the white sand.
- M.B. Miller County Pier - Take an evening stroll along the pier and see marine life and a sunset.
- Seaside - Filled with charming art galleries and delicious beachside restaurants, Seaside is worth an afternoon visit.
- 30A Farmer's Market - Enjoy this legendary and locally loved Farmer's Market every Saturday and on some weekdays.
- Grayton Beer Company - Take a break from the beach and enjoy a cool, craft beer at this fun and friendly brewery.
Great Beach Neighborhood House
We enjoyed our stay at this beach house. Check-in was straight forward. The furnishings were in great condition and everything was clean. The neighborhood is in a convenient location with an easy bike ride to Rosemary Beach. Bikes were included with our stay. The neighborhood pool is great. ”