Private Villa and Pool at Luxury Family Resort
Quinta do Lago, Portugal
Private Villa and Pool at Luxury Family Resort
The recipient of Portugal’s Leading Family Resort offers endless on-site activities from boating, diving, golfing, and swimming, to fine dining, poolside lounging, and elegant villas. Private Villa and Pool at Luxury Family Resort offers the perfect place to get away from it all but still be conveniently located near the area’s famous landmarks and natural beauty.
The definition of luxury home exchange, this incredible villa does not miss a detail from the stunning exterior and manicured lawn to the modern, yet classic old-world inspired interior. The living room provides seating with the lavish armchairs and sofa among the open and bright space. Enjoy a drink by the fireplace as you overlook the beautiful backyard patio and pool through large sliding glass doors.
Step into the sleek contemporary kitchen, where chefs will delight in the modern appliances and polished surfaces to prepare a meal. The center island offers double sinks and plenty of room to gather around and help prepare a meal. There is plenty of storage space and everything is available to be used for meal prep. The dining table is just off the kitchen and overlooks the backyard providing the perfect backdrop.
There are four beautiful bedrooms, each with incredible views of the property. The master suite offers a king bed, entrance to the backyard patio, and en-suite bathroom. The bathroom offers a spacious walk-in shower and double vanity. The other three bedrooms each offer a full and twin bed, so there is plenty of sleeping space for large groups.
During the day, spend time on the back patio filled with plenty of lush vegetation for plenty of privacy. Relax on the lounge chairs surrounding the private swimming pool or jump in to cool off. Cook something on the grill and dine al fresco as the sunsets for the perfect ambiance. On warmer days, enjoy the shaded seating space which makes for the perfect place to sip on a cocktail as you enjoy the outdoors.
Quinta do Lago Resort offers many on-site activities. Take any number of boat tours along the coast, take a guided diving or snorkel trip, or rent a jet ski, standup paddleboard, or kayak. When heading away from the resort, there are many magnificent beaches and natural landmarks to enjoy. Spend the day at the sandy beaches of Portugal’s southern tip and enjoy the beauty of the natural rock formations. Enjoy shopping or dining waterfront after sightseeing around the Faro District.
No matter how you and your family choose to spend the day, this incredible family-friendly resort offers the perfect setting for your next luxury home exchange, and this stunning villa is the perfect place to come home to after an exciting day!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 5 baths, 2600 square feet, 242 square meters
King, Full + Twin, Full + Twin, and Full + Twin
10 guests maximum
Faro Airport (FAO)
20 minutes by car.
Garden and tree top views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Laranjal Golf Course - Play a round of golf at this championship course!
- Quinta Shopping - Spend the afternoon shopping among the many boutique shops with plenty of dining options.
- Artur's Watersports Academy - With plenty of equipment rentals, spend the day waterskiing & jetskiing, stand-up paddleboarding, kayaking and canoeing.
- Boat Trip at Martinhal - Book a tour and sail along the coast with a tour guide along the incredible emerald waters and among the beautiful natural landmarks.
- Diving and Snorkeling at Martinhal - Dive or snorkel the depths of the Algarve with a tour guide. Head out to secluded caves and beaches by boat.
Places of Interest
- Ria Formosa Lagoon - Explore these barrier islands, the sandy beaches, and stunning waters at the southern tip.
- Faro District - Known for its incredible beaches, stunning natural land formations, and fishing villages, this area gives you the most authentic southern Portugal experience.
- Castle of Silves - A National Monument boasting a rich history and multiple generations of inhabitants.
- Faro Marina - Enjoy the seaside nightlife and dining at this vibrant hub.
- Cabo de Santa Maria - Set among long sandy beach in the Island of Barreta, this historical landmark offers views of an ancient shipwreck.
We had a magnificent 2 week stay in this beautiful villa in Quinta do Lago , a world class resort for golf , beaches and dining . The villa is of the highest quality we have encountered during our many third home exchanges and the owners did everything possible to make our stay memorable . The only disappointment was that due to the virus our extended family could not join us on the great trip . Thanks again for the pleasure of staying in your home ”
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo