Luxury Cabin and Ski Resort
Big Sky, Montana
Luxury Cabin and Ski Resort
Surrounded by lush pine trees, mountain views, and incredible wildlife, Luxury Cabin and Ski Resort offers everything you need for a relaxing mountain getaway. Big Sky offers endless outdoor activities year-round, many of which are located right out the front door. Enjoy skiing, golfing, hiking, and more at this incredible luxury home exchange.
The living room greets you with vaulted ceilings, floor to ceiling windows, and polished hardwood floors. Take a seat in front of the hand laid stone fireplace and warmup after a long day on the slopes. Peer out over this amazing property and the mountains right from the high-end furnishings.
The kitchen boasts brand new appliances, plenty of counterspace, and everything you need to prepare a meal from home. Enjoy the views while you prep and eat in this space. When the family is ready to sit down, lookout over the mountains as you indulge at the dining room table for six guests. After dinner, step out through the sliding glass doors onto the private balcony and take it all in.
There are three bedrooms in the home. The master boasts a king bed, a private entrance to the balcony, and en-suite bathroom. The bathroom has a large double vanity and spacious walk-in shower. The second bedroom has a queen bed and the third offers two twin beds that can be converted into a king.
Big Sky Resort offers endless fun right out your front door. In the winter, ski and snowmobile. In the summer, hike, bike, and more. The on-site dining provides class and convenience after working up an appetite on the mountains. Big Sky is also filled with stunning parks, boutique shopping, and art galleries. When heading further out, Big Sky is located driving distance to famous parks such as Yellowstone.
Whether you are traveling with the family, friends, or taking a ski trip with fellow mountain enthusiasts, Luxury Cabin and Ski Resort is the ideal luxury home exchange for the trip of a lifetime.
**No Pets allowed**
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 3500 square feet, 326 square meters
King, King, and Other
6 guests maximum
Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport (BZN)
1 hour by car
Spanish Peaks views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Big Sky Resort - Year round fun from skiing, snowmobiling to hiking, horseback riding. Enjoy family-friendly facilities, on-site dining, and a workout facility.
- Big Sky Montana - For a thrilling adventure, spend the afternoon zip lining, for impeccable views, golf on the championship 18-hole golf course, rock climbing, guided hiking tours, and more!
- Art galleries - Enjoy a day perusing and shopping for art collections from the two main galleries, Gallatin River Gallery and Creighton Block Gallery.
- Big Horn Boutique - Along with other excellent shopping in the area, this boutique shop is perfect for a unique article of clothing or souvenir.
- Big Sky Bike Park - Get a great workout in with an even better view through trails and the National Park.
Places of Interest
- Lone Peak - Witness this lookout and see three states and two national parks, plus look down on Big Sky.
- Lone Peak Brewery & Taphouse - Enjoy high-end and unique dishes with local brews, and events like comedy and live music.
- Blue Moon Bakery - Enjoy an assortment of dishes and baked goods, all made and locally sourced in Big Sky.
- Yellowstone National Park - Take a day trip to see the famous geysers and landscaping and see wildlife like grizzly bears, mountain lion, wolverine, elk and pronghorn antelope in this geological wonder!
- Gallatin River - Surrounded by mountains, enjoy the day flowing down the river.