Lion's Head Vista
Lion's Head Vista
Calling all outdoor enthusiasts! Our well-appointed three bedroom condominium in the Lion's Head area of Vail is the perfect spot to settle in an enjoy everything the area as to offer.
Recently renovated and featuring Vail Mountain views, this three-bedroom, three-bath (two of which are en suite) condominium will make you feel right at home. The living room features a custom stonework gas fireplace with a large flat-screen television. Highlights of this kitchen include stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, backsplash, and custom cabinetry.
Building amenities include an indoor and outdoor swimming pool, tennis court, steam room, sauna and workout room. There's a bus stop directly in front of the building that gives you immediate access to Vail's bus system at no cost to you.
The town, of course, is brimming with outdoor adventures. skiing, snowboarding, hiking, biking, white-water rafting and golf are but a few of the activities that await you.
Additionally, the of Vail town hosts many exciting events such as the Vail Food and Wine Festival, the Vail Film Festival and the Bravo Music Festival held at the world-famous Gerald Ford Amphitheatre. There's also the Bud Light Street Beat free concert series.
Please Note: The home does not have air conditioning. All bedrooms have fans in them which is sufficient as the evenings get quite cool.
Condo with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1700 square feet, 158 square meters
King, King, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE), Denver International Airport (DEN), Aspen–Pitkin County Airport (ASE)
30 minutes by car (EGE), 2 hours by car (DEN, ASE)
Looks out at Vail Mountain
No Pets Allowed
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Lakota Guides - Lakota Guides offers you an easily accessible and affordable way to pursue that amazing adrenaline rush that comes with whitewater rafting!
- Minturn Anglers - Whether you're a novice or have been fly fishing for years, you'll appreciate this company's local knowledge and passion for the sport!
- Holy Cross & Gore Range Adventure Course - Put your strength and balance to the test as you explore challenging obstacle areas via ropes and bridges!
- The Forest Flyer - Speed is your friend as you fly through the forest on this raised alpine coaster!
- Game Creek Zip Line - Fly through and above the forest habitat with an array of seven zip lines and aerial bridges.
Places of Interest
- Vail Mountain Resort - The ultimate ski resort! Colorado skiing doesn't get much better than here!
- Sweet Basil - For over three decade, Sweet Basil has elevated the standard for restaurants in Colorado. Diners get the star treatment at this luxe eatery, complete with foie gras, raw oysters, buffalo tartare and Alaskan king crab.
- Betty Ford Alpine Gardens - Betty Ford is an internationally acclaimed botanic garden known for its alpine horticulture, education and conservation.
- Colorado Ski & Snowboard Museum - The Colorado Snowsports Museum is a treasure trove of ski history and heritage for the beloved Colorado sport of skiing and snowboarding
- Chaos Canyon - Situated in the heart of the Rocky Mountains National Park, has become a household name in the world bouldering scene, and is stunning to boot!
The condominium was beautiful and very comfortable. The location was perfect. Close to skiing and restaurants. ”